Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you have to cycle PM cream and spray as well?

Hi everybody, i was wondering if you also have to cycle PM creams and sprays like you do with the pills or powder? I have been cycling the pills but have been using my spray and cream everyday and was just wondering if that was wrong and will mess up my menstral cycle?

From what I've read, no.
The creams and sprays are only applied to the Brest area, so that's the only place they'll affect. The pills and powders are taken orally, therefore they have a systemic effect and affect your body as a whole.

Thank you so much! I wasnt sure if the creams and sprays could somehow get in your blood system and still mess up your cycle. I will continue to use them everyday as I really feel they make a big difference!

One more question....on my PM spray it says to avoid the nipple area. What is the reasoning behind that?

I have read that it has lightening effects (as in it can affect the color of the nipples). Not sure though, sorry.

Some women have also complained that their menstrual cycles are used to use PM cream and spray.

E Z Rack Color Bar

Can someone tell me where did you buy PM cream or spray? I am still looking for them..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon