Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Fenugreek and saw palmetto

Fenugreek and saw palmetto
November 19 2008 at 8:33 PM kayla (Login Boobyadventure)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto Should i consume a day for results?

I'm taking 2 fenugreek 500mg capsules and 2 saw palmetto 610mg capsules is that too little?

Author Reply
Dionne
(Login Dionne.C) Re: Fenugreek and saw palmetto November 19 2008, 9:53 PM

I'm a beginner myself and no expert, but for fenugreek I think that's nowhere near enough.

Shorty 6977
(no login) Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto Dosage November 22 2008, 6:54 PM

Fenugreek; you should take 2 610 mg. capsules 3 times per day. Saw Palmetto; you should take 1 540 mg. capsule 3 times per day. Also you should take Amino Acids [protein]especially Paba [paba keeps the herbs in your system longer so you get the most good from them] L-Arginine [increases circulation] and L-Tyrosine. There is one more thing that you can take and that is Chlorella Growth Factor [it creates 67,000,000 new cells in just 14 days and I have found that over a period of time that my breasts a growing a lot faster]. All these herbs and Amino acids and so forth can be bought for a very reasonable price. Fenugreek 610 mg. 100 caps. $1.99, Saw Palmetto 540 mg. 250 caps. $5.99. I hope this is helpful.

Ann
(no login) message for shorty 6977 November 24 2008, 5:50 PM

I take 3 pills 620mg of fenugreek a day ,plus 2 Breast avtive pills. I have heard that saw palmetto makes you gain weight and I don't want that. What other herbs do you suggest? Have you seen any breast growth? What are you all taking? Thank you and happy growing to you!!!

laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) Re: Fenugreek and saw palmetto October 16 2009, 4:39 PM

kayla...just rememeber to ramp up slowly...give some time for the herbs to get in your system and start working before ramping up. i have read that some suggest you wait up to 2 months to ramp up.....that gives your body time to adjust to the dosage and begin to work....just don't do it all at once or may you stall....
Good luck
laisegirl
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon