Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Goat's Rue Sellers?

Exclamation 

I am interested in integrating Goat's Rue (GR) to my PM regime. I see that Motherlove is a major supplier of this, but find the price a little too high Dodgy
Any of you recommend any other supplier? Thank you in advance Big Grin

I just ordered goats rue in bulk from mountain rose herbs. I don't know how the price matches up with motherlove's though. Mountain rose herbs is all organic I think. Oh wow, I just checked their website and they have a 25% off special on their 1lb goats rue for April. yay! Too bad I ordered mine before april Dodgy

hello,

i oorer mine from amazon...i think but it liquid form...personnaly i dont really like the taste.

i was woundering if i taste the same if you take the leave one?

did anyone see result with that?

you can check on amazon, ebay or mountain rose website. The price is different but it depend in wich form you want it, herbs, pills, liquid , with fenugreek in it or not.

i found this website with some galactogen herbs, i dont know if it can help.....http://www.lowmilksupply.org/goatsrue.shtml

jul

I got GR from a seller on Ebay - Epicherbs: 1 lb. for $14.18 I just don't know how many milligrams are in 1 tsp. I use it in a tea form.

This is a little OT, but Isabelle just told me that loose bulk goat's rue shouldn't ever be used to make capsules. Apparently it's toxic if "eaten" directly. You should only use the bulk stuff to make tea or extract. The GR normally found in capsules is apparently an extract. I get my GR from Mountain Rose Herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon