Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Hi! I'm new here, and am looking for a big increase in breast size. Advice?

Hi! I'm new here, and am looking for a big increase in breast size. Advice?
November 24 2009 at 5:49 AM Madison (Login MoreCup)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm Madison, and I just had a baby in June. My breasts are so much smaller since I had my son, it makes me sad. I've tried Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek, but I haven't gotten the results I want. Actually I haven't really gotten any results. Any advice on herbs girls?

Author Reply
Madison
(Login MoreCup) Smile November 24 2009, 6:21 AM

Also, I've been looking around, and I can't figure out how to view anyone's picture page... Can someone help me clear this up?? Thanks so much!

milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hi! I'm new here, and am looking for a big increase in breast size. Advice? November 24 2009, 8:18 PM

heres the link

http://www.breastnexus.com/picture_pages.html

Well if you want a good commercial product i would say wonderup but if you want to try single herbs then its trial and error... This forum for newcomers is really good but your gonna need some spare time for reading!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/522223/

Sonia
(no login) Re: Hi! I'm new here, and am looking for a big increase in breast size. Advice? November 25 2009, 2:14 AM

Hi Madison,

I think both of us are in the same boat. I initially started my program with Fenugreek and over time I decided to add a few more stuff such as MSM, Borage Oil, Vit-C but I have seen no results. After reading this forum I have decided to give Wonderup a try. I am not an expert and I lack a lot of knowledge compared to many other ladies on this forum but a good idea would be to take a look at the progress of other girls on here and then decided which route to take. Also, I learned that massaging is a must.

All the best,
Sonia

Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon