Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Has anyone tried Small Breast Solutions?

Has anyone tried Small Breast Solutions?
November 6 2009 at 4:29 PM Sarah (Login LoveForChocolate)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All!

I was just wondering if anyone has tried Small Breast Solutions breast enhancement products. I bought a six month complete system and have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I'd really like to hear from others that have used it. I've tried Breast Success and Bountiful Breast with no luck at all. I was really considering giving in and getting implants, but they're very expensive and I didn't want to go through the pain. After reading about Small Breast Solutions, I decided to give them a try before I completely give up on natural products. I really liked the amount of information they had to offer, and the fact that they have been in business for something like 17 years. I called and talked to a very nice lady there. She was also very informative and took her time answering questions. Most of the time people try to rush me off the phone just so they can get more sales.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate some feedback from other users of this product. I'll keep everyone updated. So far, I'm only feeling a little tingling and tenderness in my breasts. They do seem to be a little swollen, but nothing major. I'm starting out at a 32A. Wish me luck.

Cheers!

Sarah

Author Reply

S.B.
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Well... November 7 2009, 12:26 AM

1st I'll say that if you want an opinion on a product, you should ask about it when you're considering buying it...not when you already have it lol. 2nd, I hope it wasn't the pics that drew you in cause they're obviously breast implant photos. Most people generally don't recommend commercial herbal blends like SBS since the dosage is usually not enough.

That being said, I had a lil success with Breast Actives and I guess you're experiencing some effect with SBS. That's good that you're seeing SOMETHING at least! All I can really say at this point is good luck and hope you have real results.

Moon
(no login) Re: Has anyone tried Small Breast Solutions? November 8 2009, 7:46 PM

SBS is way overpriced. Do research before you buy.

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Has anyone tried Small Breast Solutions? November 18 2009, 7:30 AM

I have tried that SBS product when i was 16 yrs. no results. but probebly i wasnt helping it with nbe basics i was just taking the pills like that, maybe if u try it with nbe basics like massage and taking the pills on empty stomach and avoiding sugar and take the pills not less than 3 months u might see results.
good luck
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon