Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Saw palmetto

Saw palmetto
November 21 2008 at 5:34 PM laisegirl (Login laisegirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I keep hearing that SP makes you gain wiehgt, however, i have also read that taking flax seed will help. any one know? and do you have to take the seeds or can you use the supplement?

Author Reply
Mary
(Login summer38) Re: Saw palmetto November 21 2008, 6:06 PM

I don't know if it is true or not. I just started taking fulgreek to day. I have noticed weight gain from breast actives. That is the only thing I believe I have gained weight form beacuse i haven't done any thing different. Are you taking a type of breeast enhancement pills? From what I have read on saw palmetto it appears to be more for men then women. I'm not sure but good luck to you and all the other girls out there. Which breast enhancement do you feel is the best on the market?

laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) doing ressearch.... November 22 2008, 1:59 AM

right now i am just doing research and am so glad i found this forum...although it can be confusing at times.

i just ordered SP, RC,fenugreek along with flax seeds(since i have read this helps with the bloating). i am hoping that these will be a good place to start. I kinda feel like all the NBE out there seem to contain the same things, are these ingredients really needed?

how about you? what have you learned either from personal experience or research?

HD
(Login HDChick) Re: Saw palmetto November 22 2008, 6:24 AM

SP will help you gain weight but not necessarily in the right places and if that is true about flax seed I'd like to see more on this topic

xxoo

laisegirl
(no login) Re: Saw palmetto November 22 2008, 1:51 PM

the more i read the more confused i am! I definitly don't want to gain weight! in the stuff i have read on Flat2Fab, it states that flax seed helps with bloating so i ordered some along with SP but have serious doubts i will take it....at this point i am not sure what to believe anymore.....

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Saw palmetto November 23 2008, 2:55 AM

There are other androgen blockers beside Saw palmetto you could try if you are worried about gaining weight. Nettle root, pumpkinseed oil, pygeum and spearmint leaf are considered effective and none are known to cause weight gain like SP. Also, not everyone needs to include androgen blockers in their program unless they have excess androgens.

laisegirl
(no login) to frostedmint November 23 2008, 3:52 AM

thank you for your imout. can any of these be purchaed at a pharmacy or walnart? or do they have to be ordered online? would only taking one be good or should more than one be put into a routine?

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Saw palmetto November 23 2008, 6:54 PM

The only one I've seen in a pharmacy or at Walmart was pumpkinseed oil. The rest you can get at any good health food store. If they don't have them in stock they can place a special order for you. That's how I get mine. I'm currently taking all 5 right now but would like to drop the SP eventually. I would just start with one first and then see how that goes and then maybe add more later on.

laisegirl
(no login) frostedmint...have you had success? November 24 2008, 2:15 AM

ok girl i checked out your program, now i am curious if you have had success? and how much? i too am 43, however i am 5'8", approx 127 pds and am a 34AA. i decided about 2 mths ago that i was gonna get implants in spring. started research on breast enhancement and stumbled on herbal enhancers...lots of companies offering "success"then found the Flat2fab and eventuallly found this site. and i am so impressed with it! Makes me realize that i am not alone in this journey! and that there is possibly hope for me. i know each woman should develop their own program but it's great to research for a place to start. Thank GOD to all who have me so kind to post their programs and updates.

i am doing the massages and will start with the supplements this week. i thnk i will hold off on the SP, do not want the weight gain so think i will try some of the others you suggested, and just take the fenugreek, red clover and massage with the EPO, may also take is orally.

after seeing your program may add some of those, too.

plese give me an update on your progress......

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Saw palmetto November 24 2008, 8:07 AM

I've grown from a barely AA cup to a B cup (3 1/2 inches). I started my program in August of last year. My program is a combination of herbs, nutritional oils, booby foods, magnets and suction. I'm currently on a break from suction because my skin is ultra sensitive and prone to rashes. That's pretty much it. I'm really happy with my growth so far. I think that if I can do this anybody can. Good luck with everything.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon