Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

BUSTEA

BUSTEA
July 13 2007 at 5:35 AM Lonely (Login LonelyLadies)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got my package of Bustea. I'm not sure how to make it. It says to boil 1 or 2 bags in 12 oz of water for 6 to 8 minutes. Now, am I suppose to put the tea bags in the water and boil, where some of the water will evaporate, giving you a very strong flavor; or am I to put the bag in a mug and pour 12 oz of boiling water over it? Any help would be appreciated.

Author Reply

Kari
(Login PinkNika) re: bustea July 13 2007, 10:21 AM

I just make it like regular tea...I didn't know there were other ways to do that. I just boil the water in my tea kettle, pop a tea bag in my cup and pour water over it, and let it sit for a few minutes.

*~Viva la Cleavage!!~*

Lonely
(no login) Re: BUSTEA July 13 2007, 2:31 PM

Thanks Kari, that sounds soooo much easier! Have you seen any results with Bustea?

Lonely
(Login LonelyLadies) Re: BUSTEA July 13 2007, 2:33 PM

Sorry, I forgot to login. Thanks again Kari.

Kari
(Login PinkNika) re:bustea July 13 2007, 8:48 PM

no prob, I was drinking that tea for about 2 weeks until I became a slacker. I think I felt *something*, my boobs were a little bit more heavier than usual and I like that feeling. Hopefully it will do something for you. I think though, its a good tea to drink anyways with all the different herbs that are in it and it doesn't taste too bad. Good luck Smile

-kari

*~Viva la Cleavage!!~*

mousee
(Login mousee09) BUSTEA July 14 2007, 7:12 PM

where did u get the tea from?

Kari
(Login PinkNika) heres the link: July 15 2007, 3:17 AM

I got mine from greenbush herbs:

http://greenbush.stores.yahoo.net/busdrdukrec.html

*~Viva la Cleavage!!~*

sophie
(Login sophie9) Re: BUSTEA July 17 2007, 12:05 PM

it does taste good. i put a little cimmamon in it like they recommend and i really like the taste.

Jazz
(no login) Finally !!! does it really work?? July 18 2007, 11:48 PM

Hi,

I hope you have started using the BUSTEA by now....I just want to know did it really work for you? Is there any pill that really works? How about PUERARIA MIRIFICA ...has any one heard about it or tried?Please let me know.

Davi Lee
(Login Davi-lee) About a recipe for Bustea.. July 19 2007, 11:24 PM

Sorry Jazz,I dont have anything to tell you about Pueraria,I havent tried it yet.
If anyone is into DYI,pick up the paperback version of Dr.James Duke's book The Green Pharmacy,it has the recipe for Bustea,I think he's the one that created it. Its a good book anyway to have for all kinds of health subjects.
There is a whole chapter on Breast Enlargement and one on Breastfeeding Problems.

Louise
(no login) Re: BUSTEA July 20 2007, 7:47 AM

Lots of people are taking PM - see the PM forum, I think you're supposed to use it on its own but not sure

sophie
(Login sophie9) Re: BUSTEA July 20 2007, 12:40 PM

yeah...i've read on here that you aren't supposed to mix herbs or the birth control pill with pm. The tea has fennugreek, fennel, and other herbs in it as well. So it isn't something you want to take with pm. I don't drink the tea much, but I do like it. Since I'm on a regular NBE program, and seem to be doing well, I don't want to mess with it that much. I just figured I'd give it a go. So I can't say how well it works. If you are taking low doses of herbs or just doing massage, I would guess that the tea would be a helpful addition to your routine.

kamya
(no login) please help March 20 2012, 10:34 AM

Hello .. Using the recipe I found on net I plan to have this tea too.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon