Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Naturday

Naturday
March 9 2007 at 3:15 PM trina411 (Login trina411)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good or Bad experiences while taking these products?

Author Reply
Jemima
(no login) Re: Naturday March 9 2007, 5:28 PM

Natureday didn't work for me at all, but some here have reported real progress with it.

YueX
(no login) Re: Naturday March 9 2007, 5:44 PM

Starting fulfillment today, it tastes really bad but I'll keep you updated ^^

Katrina
(no login) Re: Naturday March 9 2007, 8:54 PM

Well I took it for about a month. The first 2 weeks I did notice a difference in the fullness of my breast and had a little tingling. After about a month I stopped and now I just started back after breaking for 2 weeks. I am taking the pills 3x a day and 2 droppers at night and then I apply the cream after my showers. I am just trying to figure out is there anything that I can add to this that will increase the growth faster?

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Naturday March 10 2007, 8:23 AM

I didn't notice any growth w/ natutreday until a little over a month after usage, at first I was disappointed, had stooped feeling tingles and pains so I started taking 6 pill with 2 droppers of liquid and when I measured a week and a half later a whole inch. So to those taking 3 pills a day try taking six pills after I started with six I felt pain and tingles for a week.

sophie9
(Login sophie9) Re: Naturday March 10 2007, 9:19 AM

Hey Colby...I think I'm going to totally copy your routine! I started taking the pills after finishing my first bottle, and am starting to feel more tingles again, so I think the pills definately help. I just placed another 3 month order since I am taking higher than the recommended doses. I talked to Amy though and she said what I am doing is perfectly fine.

I haven't even been taking Natureday for three weeks yet and I measure about an inch larger. My breasts feel totally different. I mean...not "totally" but for someone like me that is trying to firm up, they feel much firmer and dense. The see noticable added fullness to the sides, which I think is why I am measuring bigger, because before I definately did not have it there. My bras are tighter feeling too. But so far, no visible growth. I'm a little worried because my left breast, which is bigger, is growing more quickly than my right one. I guess I am going to have to focus on a lot of extra massage there and maybe add herbs to that side. Right now I am massaging with the natureday cream. I haven't noticed any real results from that yet - just started using it this week - but it makes my skin feel nice and firm. It actually smells good. The smell is really hard to get off your hands after massaging though, which makes me think that it actually is being absorbed. I can wash my hands five times and have tried various hand washes and still the scent stays. But hey...at least it smells pretty good! I'm encouraged so far.

sophie9
(Login sophie9) Re: Naturday March 10 2007, 9:24 AM

oh...about the taste. try mixing it with v8 or another vegetable juice. i find the taste of the herbs with the vegetable taste sort of goes well together and doesn't stand out as much as it does in certain fruit juices.

Oh...Colby...can I ask you....do you always do your droppers and pills with food? do you think it is necessary for absorption. Some medications are more effective on an empty stomach, and a lot of things are suggested to take with food just so you don't get a stomach ache. Maybe I should ask Amy at Natureday that, but if you have an idea about it, let me know.

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
SENIOR MEMBER Sophie9 March 10 2007, 2:37 PM

I usually take mines before I eat. Yeah ask Amy because I really don't know. You can also add like 3 drops of the nd liquid on your breast when u do the massage. I tried that and afterwards I felt pains under my arms so definetaly worth a try and might spped up growth.

Tina S
(no login) natureday.com March 10 2007, 6:25 PM

I tried Natureday about 6 months ago, and I was really pissed off that it did not work for me in the first 4 or 5 weeks. I am ambarresed at how I acted cause i just kept with it for a little longer beofre I was going to return my un opened bottles back to natureday.com and I grew. I was so amazed, I almost fell over!
You asked how you can get rid of the taste and the girl there said to just put 30 to 90 drops in a glass of water and you can't taste it. So that is what I did anyway and it worked for that bitter taste.
I think I grew about 1 inch and then I ran out of stuff. So i am plannign on ordering more with the coupon code.

sophie9
(Login sophie9) Re: Naturday March 10 2007, 6:51 PM

ugh! i'm totally noticing pains in weird places...like my arms....shoulders....even up by my collarbone. I guess it is a good thing though. The pills are definately helping me notice more, and it is funny cos I was planning on just doing liquid. But I do think the pills definately are doing something.

David
(no login) About the dose January 19 2012, 9:47 PM

You say you are taking 6 capsules, and I just wanted to know if you are taking all 6 at one time or are you splitting them up like 3 in the morning and 3 at night and what about the Liquid ? Also is that at one time or split up? I have been taking the drops in the morning which is 3 halfs, a total of 90 drops and sometimes I take 3 capsules in the evening. I feel maybe some heaveness in my breast area and nothing else. Been on this regimin for about 2 weeks now. I have never felt any pains or tenderness yet, maybe a slight tingle and thsats it. Maybe I need to ramp it up some and add more. I know I need to give it more time and be patient and I know its not going to happen over night. Thanks for your words.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon