Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program (EveM's with modifications)

Thanks Eve for answering my questions. I have now started my program.

First, my stats are:
Sex: F
Height:5"5 1/2
Weight: 120lbs
Cup: 32AA
I'm currently on birth control.

Program:
Taken 3 times daily:
Barley grass- 800mg
Alfalfa- 400mg
Fennel- 400mg
Fenugreek-1800mg
Hops-1800mg
Flax-seed-1000mg
Oatstraw-800mg
Soy protein (fermented & not genetically modified) with natural soy isoflavones - genistein and daidzein -1000mg

Tea: 2g herbs for tea each night, rotating with barley, fennel and hops with soy milk

Massage at night: following TigerLily/Fengshui massage
Concoction: 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 cup fenugreek powder and 24 (1000mg) borage oil caps (steeped for 1 week minimum)

Started my program for about 9 days now and I'm getting these little red dots on my boobs. I think it's from the concoction. I've been leaving it on at night and washing it off in the morning and my boobs are starting to feel itchy during the day. Anyone getting red dots and itching?

hi!
i also get those red dots when i massage with oil. i switch between coconut oil and olive oil and i also wash it off in the morning and leave it on in the day time. i dont have the itching but im thinking the red dots could be from clogged pores from the oil. im going to start using acne wash on my breasts to prevent it. good luck with your program!

Day 16: Just a short update

I'm feeling tenderness when I touch my boobs. Can't wait to see in a month or so.

I'm still getting red dots after stopping the massage for several days. The irritation just comes back and my boobs are really itchy after massaging with the heat pad on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon