Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Grow naturally after implants removal .....

Grow naturally after implants removal .....
June 4 2009 at 7:54 PM fabriano yu (Login fabriano)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to let everyone know my personal experience. I went to get implants about 7 years ago, I was lucky there wasn't any complication happened to me. However, about 4 years ago, I had two car accidents which happened on the exactly the same day with one year apart. After the car accidents, I created back pain, chest pain. My back had problem to support the weight of my implants. Everyday I woke up with chest pain and felt exhausted through out the day. I finally had to remove the implants. I was scared that my boobs would look terrible after removal, but I found out all I can - the pills, the exercise, the massage, the diet everything that I can do to get my old boobs back. My result is I actually get a larger, firmer boobs naturally. I would like to share my experience with people who want to have larger and firmer boobs. As long as you do it right, you can grow your breasts naturally.

Author Reply
Mel
(Login melly007)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow naturally after implants removal ..... June 4 2009, 8:16 PM

Thanks fabriano for posting this...I'm sure it'll help a lot of ladies here especially those who's had implants removed...Will you pls share what your program was exactly; as in what kinda massages you did and what kinda food you ate???etc...

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow naturally after implants removal ..... June 4 2009, 8:39 PM

Wow. I'm sorry you had to go through that, fabriano. Things like this really makes me wish that NBE was as mainstream as breast implants! It would prevent so many from making the mistake of going for the quick fix to small boobs. But, I suppose even then with our impatient society most would go for implants anyhow huh? It's a shame, yet I guess that's how it is.

NBE may be so time-consuming for alot of us, but the rewards are well worth it and SO much more satisfying, especially know that all your hard efforts paid off big (plus they're all YOURS!). I wish you continued success, fabriano. God bless! Smile

fab
(Login fabriano) Re: Grow naturally after implants removal ..... June 4 2009, 9:47 PM

Thanks for the questions, I am happy to share my experience.
First I want to tell people who want to remove the implants but are scared of the result. In fact, there is also the best time for your breast to grow and reshape because as we all know, when there is a open wound, our body will do anything to help the wound to heal. Therefore, it is very important during the healing period, whatever you eat will make or break your result.

Then, for all girls who want to grow breast naturally have to know that your breasts are part of your body. How healthy your inner body is makes big difference for your breasts to grow or not. I find the first is your diet – what you eat and when you eat. We all know the breasts contain a lot of fat but why
some fat people with small boobs or skinning people with big boobs.

Food – we need quality food for our deit
fat acid – avocado, salmon, nuts,
natural herbs – fenugreek red clover, saw palmetto, wild yam
tea – buy the raw herbs and cook to make tea, drink through the day ( very cheap to make your own )
supplement – flexseed oil, hemp seed oil, omega oil
proteins – lentils, whey proteins, hemp seed

massage – point massage
exercise – intense workout 3 times a week

One last thing, the huge difference between female and male is that we have period which relate to all our female problems. Take extra care during and after your period.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon