Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purafem...?

I'm wanting to try Pueraria Mirifica, and I've heard some good things about Purafem. (http://www.puerariaherb.com/index.html) Have any of you tried it, or have you heard anything about it? I don't want to invest $200 in something that's not going to work...

(16-03-2012, 08:15 PM)gwendolyn Wrote:  I'm wanting to try Pueraria Mirifica, and I've heard some good things about Purafem. (http://www.puerariaherb.com/index.html) Have any of you tried it, or have you heard anything about it? I don't want to invest $200 in something that's not going to work...

This is the vendor for Pueraria Mirifica forum: Aineterol Herbs The link you posted is not valid and $200.00 is not what you would need to start using the product.

Welcome to the site, gwendolyn. Ainterol is highly regarded in this forum for being effective and inexpensive. You can buy it directly from Ainterol or through eBay and get the eBay Buyer Protection.

One thing to be aware of is where the particular vendor ships from. Most ship from Thailand so things take about 2 or 3 weeks to arrive in the USA. Some ship from within the USA so it only takes a few days to arrive. Some say they ship from within the USA but surprise you by actually shipping directly from Thailand. It pays to ask a vendor precisely where the PM is being shipped from.

I ordered my Ainterol, Pueraria Mirifica the other day. It's on it's way to me, just have to wait. Not sure where it's getting sent from, US, Thailand, or NZ..... but it's on it's way and I can't wait! So excited.
Was very affordable. I always am very careful how I spend my money(as don't have much) and I researched and the AINTEROL Pueraria Mirifica seemed like the best choice. I would not just buy something if it's affordable, but it has to be well worth the investment. Ainterol is SO MUCH more affordable than other breast enhancement pills, it's more well known and has had so much positive feedback. It's the most trust worthy one in my opinion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon