Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary brand

Shocked 

I'm thinking of taking Swanson BO brand. Has anyone had any results with this brand ? Also I would like to know how many miligrams I should start off with ? Smile

I asked about the Swanson brand to, but no reply so far. I have them sitting in my cabinet, but I had to wait to get some protein powder before starting. I will be starting it once I receive my protein in the mail. I will try to keep you posted about what's going on when I start itWink

How has it worked for you guys?

I have decided not to take it .

hrm..i just bought this brand XD i guess i'll let u know?

Lol please do

hrm..this is interesting..i've only been taking it for 3 days not in conjunction with estriol cream but i have been feeling slightly bigger..is that normal so soon?

I took Swanson's for 5 months and it didn't work for me. BB worked better.

(14-04-2012, 07:53 PM)raw Wrote:  I took Swanson's for 5 months and it didn't work for me. BB worked better.

i def cant afford BB..BB is that bountiful breast thing right? yeah i cant afford that Sad

(14-04-2012, 09:12 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  
(14-04-2012, 07:53 PM)raw Wrote:  I took Swanson's for 5 months and it didn't work for me. BB worked better.

i def cant afford BB..BB is that bountiful breast thing right? yeah i cant afford that Sad
Yeah. I guess you can try Swanson's and hope for the best. Personally, I'm kinda afraid of BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon