Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this forum

Hello everyone! I've been reading through the posts after joining recently and thought maybe I should introduce myself. I've already seen a lot of familiar names from other boards I've been to, so its nice to see some friendly faces, so to speak...

I'm a 47 year old male (don't let my username fool you!). Almost a year ago, I learned that it was possible to grow breasts through herbal supplements. My nipples and chest have always been somewhat sensitive (I'm what you might call addicted to human touch). I believed then and still do now, that my sensitivity and pleasure would only increase if I were to grow actual breasts.

I started off with Fenugreek & Saw Palmetto capsules and a homemade fenugreek cream. I used that for about 4 months or so before learning enough about PM to know that I had to give it a shot. I had experienced mild success with the FG & SP combo, but that turned out to be nothing compared to what PM did for me in just a short time. I took the PM for only 3 months before I ran out and finances made it impossible to reorder immediately. By the time I stopped taking it, I had increased my bust to a 41A. The buds were beginning to come in; I could actually feel them behind my nipples!

After I stopped taking them, I didn't want to go cold turkey so I began taking the FG again and over the past 6 weeks, I noticed the buds have gone away. The breast tissue is still there, but it is not as sensitive as it once was. I knew I had to get back on PM! I reordered PM capsules and the spray (something I didn't have the first time around) about a week ago and I'm still waiting for them to arrive, which should be within the next week.

My questions for those who have read this far is this:

1) How long should I continue with PM before my breasts become permanent? I understand once I reach my goal, I should be able to taper off to a maintenance dose if anything, but I really don't want to lose them once I get them.

2) I've seen posts where some people take 3000 mg, and others take 1500. Personally I was taking 2000 mg before I stopped. What is an appropriate dosage to start off with? I was thinking of starting out at 1500, then ramping up to 2000 the following week and 2500 the week after that.

3) Spray. Is this used like the cream, where you spray it on and rub it in? Is it a mist? How much do you use per breast?

Any additional insights readers can provide will be much appreciated!!

Thanks,

Paige

Welcome to the site, Paige,

I 'm about as confused as you concerning permanence. Some posts say they after 3 months the breasts are permanent. Some say you need to take a maintenance amount of PM forever. Some say that no matter how much PM you take, nothing happens (poor souls). I suspect the only way to know for sure is to experience it yourself and then report.

Best of luck.

(20-02-2012, 03:49 AM)Paige Wrote:  1) How long should I continue with PM before my breasts become permanent? I understand once I reach my goal, I should be able to taper off to a maintenance dose if anything, but I really don't want to lose them once I get them.

Personally I have no idea. I plan on taking whatever dose is working for approximately 6 months beyond the point where I show any development. Then I will drop back to a skin care dose of 500mg a day and see how things pan out.

(20-02-2012, 03:49 AM)Paige Wrote:  2)Personally I was taking 2000 mg before I stopped.

Everyone is different, if 2000 was working for you then that might be a good measure of what to use. Experimenting within reason though shouldn't hurt.

(20-02-2012, 03:49 AM)Paige Wrote:  3) Spray. Is this used like the cream, where you spray it on and rub it in? Is it a mist? How much do you use per breast?

I have no experience here. I would guess you rub it in until it is absorbed. How much or how often, check the label for initial guidance and work from there.

Good Luck Smile

(20-02-2012, 03:49 AM)Paige Wrote:  I've already seen a lot of familiar names from other boards I've been to, so its nice to see some friendly faces, so to speak...

I took the PM for only 3 months before I ran out and finances made it impossible to reorder immediately. By the time I stopped taking it, I had increased my bust to a 41A. The buds were beginning to come in; I could actually feel them behind my nipples!

I began taking the FG again and over the past 6 weeks, I noticed the buds have gone away. The breast tissue is still there, but it is not as sensitive as it once was. I knew I had to get back on PM! I reordered PM capsules and the spray (something I didn't have the first time around) about a week ago and I'm still waiting for them to arrive,

My questions for those who have read this far is this:

1) How long should I continue with PM before my breasts become permanent? I understand once I reach my goal, I should be able to taper off to a maintenance dose if anything, but I really don't want to lose them once I get them.

2) I've seen posts where some people take 3000 mg, and others take 1500. Personally I was taking 2000 mg before I stopped. What is an appropriate dosage to start off with? I was thinking of starting out at 1500, then ramping up to 2000 the following week and 2500 the week after that.

3) Spray. Is this used like the cream, where you spray it on and rub it in? Is it a mist? How much do you use per breast?

Hi Paige,
Good to see you here.Smile
I agree with you that FG on its own does nothing and personally I doubt its effectiveness on me at all.

Regarding permanency: Irrespective of the source of the estrogens, beit synthetics, phyto- ( PM, hops, FG or whatever) or even natural, once true 'budding' has started, i.e that firm hard knot behind the nipple, as far as we know that bit is permanent. However that growth is also accompanied ( and preceded by ) by fat and fluid build up, which is NOT permanent. So if you stop the estrogen input, whatever its source, the fat/fluid will rapidly ( starting inside 2 weeks) disappear and go back to male pattern, leaving the permanent tissue inside an overlarge envelope. i.e you will SAG! Which is why you need the maintenance growth which seems to be around 500-1000mg PM per day.

Obviously the longer you are on the E, the greater this overall effect will be and at 3 months PM you had barely started.

Re dose, you already have some experience of PM, but even so I would suggest 500mg for a day or so, then 1000mg for about a week, then go to 2000mg and hold at that for a month at least, and if you feel any adverse effects at any point drop the dose back. After that its up to you to experiment and try 2500 or 3000mg, I wouldnt personally go above that.

Can't help with the spray. I tried the cream which did nothing. However to be fully effective the estrogen-mimic in PM needs to be processed by the body to convert it into a more potent form and as such, topical application is likely to be less effective than ingesting it.

Thanks everyone, all very helpful information.

I was thinking once I got back up to speed, I might push the envelope a little and ramp up to 2500 of PM (being mindful of headaches and all). And Pansy-Mae makes a lot of sense when talking about the permanence aspect, so I'll just plan on keeping an eye on things when it comes time to drop to a maintenance dose.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon