Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey Journal

I am so gung ho for the next year and this process!!!

Firstly that lil pink massager is a scary beast!!! I am getting used to it but if your not careful it feels like electrocution... I made a mistake and adjusted the power and the first pulsation scared me out of my skin!!!

I started Zoft on cycle day 2 and 1 610mg FG pill: felt little twinges throughout the day...

Noogling for 1-2 hours a night, more on days I'm off work...

I will be adding in hops this weekend. 310mg twice a day.

In my batter I use cocoa butter lotion, lavender, flax oil, tea tree, roman chamomile, peppermint oil, 7 FG tablets... I slather this on after NB and while listening to Blake Talks... (thanks Gasoline Rainbow I love this concoction)

BTW I love him his voice is great I found myself really getting into the hypnosis... If you are skeptical just give in to the suggestions... Everything he says makes so much sense...

Ok that is all will post new pics on tuesday 1 week after I received my NB

Happy growing Lovely Ladies and Gents... Remember Beauty Knows No Pain!!!

So I bought everything I needed prior to starting my program, but decided to slowly add in each thing just to make sure I didnt shock my body with supplements/herbs...

Anywho during this time I have been noogling the same...
I was getting GREAT suction the first few days but I think I overpumped so I have been relaxing with the pressure!!!
Now that I am not pumping to death the cups keep sliding apart causing extreme pain especially in my right armpit(the bigger boob)... Like maybe it is pulling to much skin in right there. And the more the cups slide the more it pulls horribly.

My solution:
I pump as usual getting good suction then I release pressure and push the cups as close together as they will go the I release suction again repeating these steps a few times until I feel enough negative pressure and feel the cups are as close as they will get... then I tie the cups together at the nozzle to keep them pushed together...

This feels so much better on my armpit!!!

Hope this can help someone else, If this is confusing let me know... I was typing pretty fast...

Picture Night YAY...

Update time....

I am on day 7 of my cycle so I ramped up on Zoft and Fenugreek...

I feel like I am not doing as much as I should for some reason, but I wanted to let my body get used to the herbs/supplements before I just went crazy and stalled out..

AM:
1 Zoft (mixed w/ reg gum to last longer)
1 310mg Hops
1 610mg FG

Afternoon:
Massage

PM:
2 Zoft (mixed w/reg. gum to last longer)
1 310mg Hops
1 610mg FG
Massage
2 hours of NB
Boobie Batter immediately after pumping
Blake Talks before sleep

I was using the pink massager from ebay but I think I cleaned some of the black rubber off and now it just feels like it is shocking my skin... I am upset too because on level 2 you can actually see the muscles contracting and releasing... It looks amazing because it is DEFINITELY involuntary because I tried to relax and it wasnt me doing it!!!

I am not sure if I will contnue to listen to Blake Talks because sometimes his suggestions get too sexual for me... It makes me kind of uncomfortable, I really liked the longer sessions but session 3 was weird for me and I am very open-minded and receptive but it seemed unnecessary....

Anywho... I am noogling right now and already took pictures before so I will be updating my pics for the END OF WEEK 1!!! (Milestone marker 1 lol)... After this I will update at the 1 month point... From my POV they look smaller now prior to pumping than they did last week. Its ok I am not looking to see ANY kind of sustained swelling or growth til about the end of the 2 month mark... I am just excited I am at a point where I am virtuous enough for this process!

Willing to wait, Not disappointed if nothing happens because I've learned to love ALL of me BUT hopeful for the best!!!

I am trying to figure out how to organize these pictures... So that I can try to track my progress but that Picasa is soooooooo confusing...
Seems like these pictures are being saved in so many places on my computer i'm scared someone will find them... But they are too big to upload directly from camera...

I Dont Know?!?! if anyone has suggestions please let me know....

The before and after (1week) are side by side
I also took some pictures to show the slight swelling I get after pumping...

I sincerely apologize if me not blurring my nips is offensive to anyone, I can barely use the editing software to get the small enough for upload...

Wow I cant believe its already been almost 2 weeks since I posted on my program thread!!! It doesnt seem like it since I am on here daily!!! LOL

Well just a quick update while I noogle...

I have been contiuing with the Zoft Im not sure if it is doing anything because it contains FG extract and I decided to take FG pills to supplement but I heard FG extract and FG couteract each other... GRRRR

I will only be on ZOft for another month because I keep biting my cheek and it will not heal because I dont take a break from chewing gum.

I will cleanse and start my UB

Current program:

I have decided to level out my estrogen by increasing FG & Hops when estrogen is low and slightly decreasing when it is high... I also use PC cream when my progesterone is at its lowest. Adding in prolactins too, such as fennel tea (not alot because it can do the opposite of what i want).

Its hard to explain but I followed my cycle to see when my body increases or decreases a hormone and if its estrogen I do the opposite but if is progesterone I extend it.
Meaning Lower phyto estrogens when natural estrogen is high and add a week of PC cream when progsterone starts to lower.

My one month pics I will do tuesday, then I will only be doing pics monthly so I dont get over anxious or examine the pictures to death to see if im growing... I can be quite crazy at times when it comes to things like this.

O my!!!!

So I get so antsy before noogle time (I LOVE IT) I keep forgetting take pictures Dodgy

I must say that though it has only been a month on my program, I've been very diligent and faithful to my routine which is saying a lot about me...

I must say this forum has contributed so much to my attitude towards NBE...

To whomever reads this that posts regularly and lends their wisdom, stories, pictures, trials/errors and general advice to this forum you receive my biggest thanks and gratitude because you inspire me to continue!!!! Thank you and kudos to you!!! the good karma you all provide is priceless and brings the booby fairy to you nightly....

Happy growing lovelies!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon