Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Received my Noogleberry today

The Noogleberry came today. Was amazed at the results. I ordered the medium size domes. Slowly pumping I was able to almost fill the complete dome in about ten minutesWink Did not realize I had that much tissue on my chest. What little that was there before I started was less than a AA cup. I could feel the skin on the edges of my back tighten as I filled the complete dome. Only left the NB on for about half hour, releasing and then pumping again every few minutes. My 'boobs' are still expanded and now wearing a 34 A bra and that fits and I fill the cups nicely. Cool
Star 

Yaaay! That's awesome, JanetCD! I ordered a noogleberry a few days ago, and am trying to exercise my patience, which is not easy! I also got the mediums, but I don't think I'll be able to fit both on my chest at the same time.

I hope I get as great first time results as you did! How long did your swelling last?

You're so lucky. When I used my Noogleberry I swelled up to partially fill the Large cups, maybe getting to within an inch of totally full. After putting them away (the NB, not my chest), the swelling subsided pretty quickly, the bulk immediately the rest in less than an hour or so. I'd use the NB between 1 and 3 hours at a time, 3 or 4 days a week. Did this for a couple of months. The only permanent change I achieved was my nipples protrude more now.

I will admit I wasn't following the instructions completely. OK, hardly at all. I usually didn't pump, sit for a while then let air back in, sit for a while then repeat. I just sucked out the air until it became painful and read a book or surfed the web. I'd pump a little more every once in a while just to keep the pressure up (or should that be down?) Sometimes I had a pressure ring on my chest afterward and I remember once it took more than 3 days to fade completely. In retrospect, that's totally unfair - the boobs vanished quickly the pressure ring remained 3 days. But it's proof that you sure can pump to excess.

Wish y'all the best of luck with this. Maybe I'll give it another try. Now where did I put those instructions?

(10-02-2012, 09:56 PM)EricaB Wrote:  Wish y'all the best of luck with this. Maybe I'll give it another try. Now where did I put those instructions?
If you registered for the Noogleberry Forum the instructions are there: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...239.0.html

Aww, Erica, do not pump until it hurts Sad That is not good for the boobies. You just needed to pump until you felt that there was enough suction for the domes to stay, enough to see the breast engorged, and enough to feel a slight pull.

Janet, good luck with the Noogling. The breast feel so beautiful after pumping. I am still surprised to see so much inside the domes as well :o It's like, "where is all of this tissue, once the domes are removed?!" haha I am glad you like the results already Smile

NB users I need your advice. I am a full 32B. I bought NB a couple of months ago. I got the medium cups because it said those were for B cup breasts. Well I cannot fill the cup with my breast without them suctioning against the walls of the domes. I can pump maybe 1 inch before it is extremely painful and my breast has no where more to go. So I guess the problem is my breast seems to be too wide for these cups and it is not able to expand outward. Is it possible that the domes I bought are too small? Are the large domes wider? I'm just really confused. And when you use NB do you just pump it as much as you can until it hurts and then let it sit or do you release air and then repump constantly? I'm really confused. I don't even get swelling when I use it for an hour - 2 hours at the moment!

(17-02-2012, 11:03 PM)prettypurplekao Wrote:  NB users I need your advice. I am a full 32B. I bought NB a couple of months ago. I got the medium cups because it said those were for B cup breasts. Well I cannot fill the cup with my breast without them suctioning against the walls of the domes. I can pump maybe 1 inch before it is extremely painful and my breast has no where more to go. So I guess the problem is my breast seems to be too wide for these cups and it is not able to expand outward. Is it possible that the domes I bought are too small? Are the large domes wider? I'm just really confused. And when you use NB do you just pump it as much as you can until it hurts and then let it sit or do you release air and then repump constantly? I'm really confused. I don't even get swelling when I use it for an hour - 2 hours at the moment!
Here is a link to the breast cup sizes: http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/breast-cups/cat_42.html
You will need to convert from metric to inches but viewing the metric measurements you can get an idea of how each size is.

Well it seems that I may be needing large cups which is a shame considering my medium system is practically new and now I need to figure out what to do with these medium cups. But I did want to know, is it normal for the breast to expand outward and suction against the wall of the cups? I still have not received an answer to this.

(20-02-2012, 04:04 PM)prettypurplekao Wrote:  Well it seems that I may be needing large cups which is a shame considering my medium system is practically new and now I need to figure out what to do with these medium cups. But I did want to know, is it normal for the breast to expand outward and suction against the wall of the cups? I still have not received an answer to this.

Might join the Noogleberry forum: Noogleberry forum Possibly the answer is there or contact Lucy at Noggleberry's main site: Noogleberry main site

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon