Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Maca root?

Hey,
I was ordering maca capsules online and they are asking me whether I want a black, yellow or red maca?
I am confused with which on to pick and does anyone know the difference and which one works best

There are colors?

Mine is brown and smells horrible.

Peruvian Maca

hey everyone, so I'm new to this. Anyhow, a few months back I started taking macca root(pill form) and I took it for about 3 weeks (first 2-3 pills a day then eventually increasing to 4 or 5 pills a day). So my butt got bigger -only by an inch or so and my boobs seemed to grow a little too. I eventually stopped taking them and lost my weight. I quit around Jan this year. I tried starting them again today because its summer and I want the weight gain and a better body. I only took one but it really upset my stomach and I eventually threw it all up(gross, I know) but I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else that had taken it and started again. I also have been trying to research some other alternatives if this keeps happening so I can continue. Any suggestions like (girls love curves,curvier you etc.)?

Haha...Jiberish. Mine is really light brown almost white...I didn't know there were colors either. I actually like the smell...Dodgy It's so unique Tongue

i find the smell nasty.
does any one know if its ok to take SP and maca together?
i am also planing to take PM as well...would that be ok?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon