Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Charity's pm program

Hi Charity,

I think it's better to continue PM for 10 more days. You want to trigger an ovulation by stopping or decreasing PM mid cycle, and not now.

I have another question. If I'm estrogen dominant, will a program that promotes estrogen work for me? I have been on PM for 3 months now and see no growth. I noticed this month particularly that when I'm taking a high dosage of PM I have headaches like crazy (been fighting a migraine for 4 days now and have had a constant headache for 2 weeks) and I stay uncontrollably tired (I fell asleep sitting on the couch while eating), I feel totally drained and just crappy altogether. I don't know if excess estrogen is the problem but it seems to me it's likely. What can I do to resolve this problem and will my program still give me growth if I am already estrogen dominant?

Well, I say I see no growth but I can't deny my girls are fuller because after I quit nursing I got depressed because they felt like empty bags of skin and now they feel like normal boobs with something in them lol. I'm a pretty patient person (with everything but this anyway!). I understand it could take a few years to get bigger boobs. I just wanna know there's hope. I can't stand the thought of having little boobs the rest of my life. Sad I can deal with the symptoms if I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel (pardon the cliche).

Hi Charity,

I just discussed this issue in the last paragraph of this post:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=46903#pid46903

Thanks. It confirms the headaches but aside from that didn't really answer my questions I suppose. So can I use a PC and maybe add wild yam and that increase progesterone?
Thanks for answering all my questions! Smile

Hi Charity,

I'd try FG first: it works for me.

Thanks Isabelle. I have fenugreek. What size dosage should I take daily? I think my pills are 610mg.

Hi Charity,

I'm afraid nobody has tried this yet. The experiment is easy to do: try three capsules first, and see if the headache goes away. If not, try more, but never more than five. Switch to PC if you need more than five capsules.

If the headache goes away with three capsules, try to lower your dose to two or one. The lower the dose, the more the PM can make you grow.

You can also experiment with timing. My first try would be twenty minutes before PM on an empty stomach.

Ok so I've been at this for 4 months now and still nothing! I'm getting so stinkin' frustrated. I was really sore this month during the first half of my cycle but there's still nothing to show for the work and money I've put into this. I am seriously considering implants. I'm doing research on it now. It scares the heck out of me but I'm sick of looking in the mirror and saying "Yuuuuck!". Ooooh this is just so frustrating! Why do some people get so dang lucky and those of us who would appreciate them can't have them (or have to fake em). I don't wanna be huge I just want some boobs! Sorry I know I'm venting. I'm just so ready to see some results.
Advice anyone? Change my program? Anything? I don't want implants, I want them real but if I can't have them, then... Sad
Ok I feel a little better now lol. Sorry guys.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon