Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can you tell stalling from nbe not working at all?

When trying a program, how do you differentiate the two and know whether you have a working program that you were too aggressive with vs having a completely non working program?

I'd be happy to hear other's responses also.

I actually asked that same question to some WU representatives (because I had been taking WU but hadn't seen any results). I was told that to stall, you have to have growth first. If you are not growing in the first place, there's no growth to stall. I'm not sure how accurate that statement is, but it seems to make sense.

It also might help if you ease into your program, meaning that you should start off with smaller doses and slowly ramp up into your full program. That way, there's a smaller possibility of you jumping into something that's too aggressive for your body. Good luck!

Thanks SapphireRain. This NBE stuff is tricky business Smile

I think the answer depends on the person. I've read abput some cases where the difference is noticable visually, but in my case, while it appeared to me nothing was happening, according to measurements I gained an inch in roughly two months. I am also one of those women that fluctuates size-wise all month long, so a true difference that I can see myself has been illusive.

Based on all the research I've done, most people see results within six months, and many advocate for longer usage, such as one year or longer.

Ok, you got me. WU is what? Wonderful Uplift, Wonderbra United, Willingly Undertaken, Whispering Unicorn?????

(13-02-2012, 06:58 AM)EricaB Wrote:  Whispering Unicorn?????

LOL now that's a winning breast growth formula brand name.

LOL @ ericaB

WU is usually the breast enhancement Wonderup.

or... it could also be Wide Uniboobs or Witty Uterus

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon