Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Great NB tip for extra roundness and faster growth

Just dropping in to say check out my NB tip over on the NB forum:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...471.0.html

i've just added a modification to the domes which really helps with roundness of shape and growth. There are pics of my very homemade hack. It's essentially a little shelf inside the dome which the nipple butts up against, forcing the breast to be much more round under suction.

I know I'm just a sample size of one - so it's very unscientific, but IT WORKS SO WELL!!

Could possibly be most helpful for those who have breastfed and have quite stretchy nipples. Much much better and easier than using bandaids.

I did almost the same thing and yes, it avoids the nipples to get bigger and the breasts are more round!
I took two lids of a good size to put in the domes and I did two holes in each to let the air go through. I simply put them in the domes, I bend my bust down and start to pump. Everything stays in place that way, no need to tape the lids inside the domes!

Woow, It sounds very good. Thank you so much!! yaay for yoghurtBig Grin

I LOVE how the nipples do not get affected AT ALL when pumping like this. That was one of my main concerns regarding Noogling, but now I do not have to worry about it! I see that the swelling is more round than stretched out. Instead of looking like this V V when pumping them they look like this ( )( ) They look nice and round, the swelling is more on the sides than on the front, which is what I need Big Grin THANK YOU AGAIN MUMMABEAR!

I would like to thank you for posting this!

I will def try this as my med domes grab my nipples only and my LC's could def use this!Big Grin

This sounds like an effective strategy, but I don't understand how you modified the device. Any chance you could post a photo of how the modified cups work?

Hi Godiva - did you see the pics via the link? If so, then I'm sorry, I can't take anything better - it's hard to take a shot which visually explains it.

I need to look into this further!! I breastfed & after awhile of nb it seems my boobs FINALLY caught up to my nipples. Then I noticed one week in April my nipples started that stretched look again. I didn't like that & so I wanted to stop for a few days. Well those days turned into a few weeks because my life got busy, vacation & such. Anyhow I'm back to noogling & my nipples are sore like crazy & stretched. Here I go again!

This is exactly why I never considered trying noogleberry. You see, I used to be a C cup, when I was younger. Now, I'm 43 yrs old, and wear a B cup. I was afraid to try noogling because I figured since I used to be bigger, my skin was stretched enough (I do have some light stretch marks). I didn't want to grow outward so much, but need to fill in more upward. Sadly, I have "saggage" Sad I was afraid if I noogled, they'd just get longer, not bigger. So, if this modification solves that issue, I'll probably try it. The whole indentation thing is another concern but I've read that most users just try various methods and find something that works for them.

So ok, starting to get excited! Might have to just get me one of these! Thank you for being so innovative! Big Grin

sgc42, most people have that fear, but actually it helps make saggy breasts firmer as it fills them in! I went to a full C while pregnant then down to a saggy A or AA after breastfeeding, I'm much more firmer now then I was and NB fills in the tops of the breasts, I use to have a BAD slope and I was tubular shaped, NB has helped that also. So you should definitely try it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon