Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EPO: bad for androgen excess?

Sorry to bore you again with my SP related questions lol, but I need your advice :]
I recently started a very simple program with SP and EPO, but after browsing different BE forums and Isabelle's program pages I've learned EPO is bad for androgen excess so now I'm afraid it will make my hirsutism worse.
Any advice on what should I take instead of EPO and along with SP?
I have a bottle of Hops at home (310 mg whole flower). Would Hops and SP make a good combination?
Can I keep the EPO if I take Hops and SP?

I'm so confused... any help is welcome Blush
Question 

Sorry to bump this...
My program has changed a bit since I wrote this and I've learnt that Hops and I don't get on very well lol, but I'm still wondering....

Is EPO bad for androgen excess? And why?
Because I've read it helps with acne, so it should help with PCOS right?

Sorry for insisting!!

I know this is a really old post, but the question never got answered.

Is anyone able to answer this as I would really like to know as I take EPO and think I have excess androgens.

Many thanks

Hey djt-d. I can't answer with 100% surety yes or no, but I CAN say that when I was on it, I consistently got chin acne. It stopped when I stopped the evening primrose oil. I'm already prone to excess androgen type symptoms, so make of that what you will.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon