Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estradiol.... You may find it interessing to read

Hello,

i was browsing the net about female hormone and the first responsible for breast growth and i found Estradiol...

You can find info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estradiol#L...edications

i also found a very interessing article but it in french:

http://seinsplusgros.com/quest-ce-lestrogene/ i will try to find it in english or if someone can find it tell me or post the link here.

i browse the site and apparently there is a way to do it naturally for like 400 $, i will contact them and ask them for more info and i'll get back to you with more info

Hope it can help for your program or jst personal info

have a good day

Jul

Sexual development

The development of secondary sex characteristics in women is driven by estrogens, to be specific, estradiol. These changes are initiated at the time of puberty, most are enhanced during the reproductive years, and become less pronounced with declining estradiol support after the menopause. Thus, estradiol enhances breast development, and is responsible for changes in the body shape, affecting bones, joints and fat deposition. Fat structure and skin composition are modified by estradiol

Hi jul,

the french link you posted explains that estrogens are useful for breast enhancement which can be found in fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam. But it isn't enough by itself to make the breast grow, especially because we already can find estrogen anywhere else, in food etc. Plus, there are lots of bad side effects in case of too much estrogen so you need a progesterone cream to balance it out.

Actually that's not big news, I guess you're new to NBE ?

yes i am new

Progesterone cream works wellfor some people, but bio-identical progesterone is too strong for most others unless they keep an eagle eye on their horomonal status with constant horomonal testing and charting like Ginie did. Most people opt for phytoprogestins (plant progesterone) instead. It's common to take fennel for phytoprogestins, especially if you're taking fenugreek, wild yam, and saw palmetto.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon