Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis, massage and a few herbs.

****Silly update #2****

Sooooo... I wasn't going to write here until next month, because I've been trying to stay away from this board as much as possible lol, don't get me wrong, I LOVE this board and find it so very addictive, but that's the problem lol, any new method I read here I want to try, if someone has success with some herb I want to try that herb too, if I read certain supplement works miracles for someone I want that supplement, and really... I want to focus on what I'm currently doing!!
But here I am again, breastnexus was calling me and telling me to write lolol. I'm hooked.

And now my notes to self, random thoughts and comments on the stuff I'm doing:

-I've ordered the magic bra Djt-d wrote about here Big Grin yay!

-I've learnt I'm taking too much phyto-progestins (fennel, licorice root) and that the recommended dose of fennel should be 400mg, what EveM was taking; and my fennel teabags have 2,5g each. Problem is... I don't know if I'm taking the whole 2,5g when I drink the tea or less. Probably less? But surely more than 400mg, so I'm going to drink only half a cup or take it only every two days.
I'm trying hard to like licorice tea, trust me!
I've ordered this tea, I hope that will taste better!!

-My backache is slowly going away, so my yoga/exercise routine is slooowly going back to normal.

-I've decided to take hops again during follicular phase (yes, I'm an indecisive person lol) and stop it around day 11-12. I hope I won't have ovulation pains that way. I miss the hops, those Inception-like dreams were great Big Grin and I need a phytoestrogen in my program, so I'll give it another try.

-I'm experimenting with the FG dose. I've been taking 2440mg but I've lowered it to 1830mg again, if I can grow with this lower dose I'll stay there as much time as I can, I don't want to ramp up too fast and spoil my program. I'll readjust the dose depending on what happens or what I feel the next weeks.

-I haven't slept too much during these past 2 weeks for personal reasons, but I'm going to take it more seriously from now on, because I'll be able to go to bed earlier. I hope that will have a good effect on my boobs.

-I've ordered some WY just in case I want to try the SP/WY/FG route in the future (See what I said about buying any herb I read about? lol)

-The only part of my program that always stays the same is the hypnosis/subliminals, but I'm starting to get bored of the music, so I'm thinking of ordering another couple of recordings with personalized music, but they're so expensive!

And I think that's all for the moment. More in next chapters Blush

Happy growing!
Bug 

Hello!!
I went AWOL a couple of weeks because I had the flu and didn't feel like posting anything Sad but I'm ok now, mucus is gone, headaches are gone, temperature is gone and I'm ready to rock!!!!! lol ahem... jokes aside, I had to modify my herb dosages because I was taking meds for the flu and aspirins for my fever. The first day I began taking my medication I said "bah" and took all my NBE pills normally and wow, bad idea, I thought I was going to faint! I got so light-headed, my legs shook and I felt terrible giddiness, I feared I would fall and become unconscious. So that night I decided to lower doses, and the next day ...yeah I still felt like s**t, because I was ill but at least I didn't get vertigo or dizziness.

Anyway, I have news, good and bad, but first of all, my stats:

Starting point (31-12-2011)..........Today (2-3-2012)
Bust: 34.6" (88 cm)---------------Bust: 35" (89cm)
Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)----------Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)
Waist: 28" (71 cm)----------------Waist: 27.2" (69 cm)
Hips: 37.4" (95 cm)----------------Hips: 37" (94 cm)

I have problems measuring my underbust... if I measure in the morning the tape says it's 71-72 cm, but if I measure in the evening it gives around 74cm¿?? I guess I get extra cms when my estomach is full¿?? but my bra band always fits the same (well, a bit loose these past days, but not much).

As for the stuff I'm currently doing, here are some thoughts and comments...

-Fenugreek: After a few weeks going up and down, I've decided 2440mg is my dose. For the moment. I understand you're taking the right amount when you start smelling of fenugreek and heh... I smell of it even at 610mg lol, I don't know really... but I think I'll stay at 2440mg for a while.

-Hops: Bad news here. I don't know why, but everytime I take it, even 620mg, I get some mild cramps or mini-pains in my lower belly. I don't know if it's the ovaries, gas or what, but there's no doubt about it, they're there. When I stop taking hops the pain goes away, when I take them again they reappear...
It's soooo unfair, you know how I love my hops-induced wild dreams lol. I always take it with food, perhaps I should try it between meals, but I don't dare Sad Maybe next month!

-Saw Palmetto: No more improvement on my body hair, or it has become slow... I've been thinking of increasing the dose, but as I'm taking a 320mg extract I fear ramping to 640mg so suddenly would be too much. I may buy the 160mg extract and add it to the 320mg....
I think spearmint is doing more for improving my acne than SP.

-EPO: I always forget to take this!!

-Wild Yam: After my failure with hops I decided to try this, mostly because it's an antiandrogen too. I started yesterday, for the moment I get no cramps or bellyache from it, yay!!

-Pressure points massage: I do this normally and I also press the central point for 1 minute, 3 times.

-Fat brushing: I got my magic bra today!! Can't wait to use it!!

-Hypnosis session: I visualize a bit better each day Smile, at least the shape that comes to my mind is always the same, and that's good, because I'll be able to focus in a especific goal. I can't decide the size though, lol.
But yeh I'm improving, time ago I "drew" the breasts on my chest but now I can "build" them from my flesh, ...err well, you know what I mean!!!! *blushes* Blush

-HGH Release Booster: This is a new recording I'm using, it's from Laura de Giorgio too and I put it on repeat at night. The music is a bit scary and it freaked me out at first lol, but now I can sleep peacefully while "listening" to it. It has no suggestions or inductions, only beats that go to your brain and perform the desired change, in this case, releasing more Growth Hormone. I hope it helps me in my NBE!!

-Supraliminal Plus: I bought a couple of new recordings with bellydance music, so now I bellydance in the mornings while I listen to the affirmations lol.

The rest of my routine is still the same as in this post.

Happy growing everyone!!

A quick update to comment on a few things...

-I thought 1 WY pill had 850mg but no, it only has 425mg, so this is what I've been taking since last week. It's strange because I have tingles with that low dose... perhaps they're not even growing pains... in fact I don't know what "growing pains" are because I never had them as a teenager (or I can't remember having them), and I didn't experience them either when I started my NBE last summer: what I felt back then was more like a constant tenderness, probably because my breasts were getting used to the massages.
It's a bit hard to explain what I feel in my breasts now: sometimes it's a like a needle pricking behind my nipples, sometimes it's like an ant strolling inside my breasts, and sometimes it feels like pressure. But I only feel these things 3 or 4 times per day, for a few seconds or a few minutes.
Are these growing pains?

-After adding WY I've lowered the FG dose (one more time lol), so what I'm taking right now it's this:
320mg SP extract
1830mg FG
425mg WY
Apart from the teas, orthosilicic acid, etc.
I'm thinking of increasing the WY dose but my breasts seem to be responding to what I'm currently taking so I don't know what to do... but 425mg is too little, right?

-My basal temp hasn't increased yet but I think I ovulated around Wednesday 7th/Thursday 8th. I felt some discomfort in my ovary area, but thank God it was faaaaaaar from the nightmare ovulation I had last month! *phew* Once again my breasts swelled lots Smile and deflated a couple of days later Dodgy

-The Egyptian Licorice Mint tea tastes good! Not as good as the spearmint but definitley better than the regular licorice root tea!
Today I feel some slight cramps in my lower belly (not around the ovaries, but around the pubis), I hope it's not the tea's fault!

-I've finally found my perfect hypno-subliminal routine:
Supraliminal Plus in the mornings
At least one Subliminal/Supraliminal during the day
HGH booster and Supraliminal on alternate nights, on repeat: I feel my breasts are a biiiiiit more swollen when I do this... well, to be exact, they feel normal the morning after the HGH booster, but feel a tad swollen and tender the morning after the Supraliminal. This didn't happen when I listened to the repeated supraliminal alone....

-I went bra shopping today Big Grin I bought a sports bra and a C cup bra, for motivation purposes lol, I posted a pic of the latter here.

-I'm also writing down in a little notebook all the changes/problems/pains/dosages I do/have in my NBE. This way I'll be able to remember things and keep track of what works for me or not etc.

Happy (o)(o) growing!
Rainbow 

Dear Diary...

-Herbs: After 10 days of taking 425mg WY I've increased to 850mg. I'll probably lower it again by the end of this cycle and I may increase it again, to 1275mg, next month. I think it's logic to equalize the doses of all my herbs: 1830mg FG, and 320mg SP which *I think* equals 1500mg of the whole herb, so 1275mg of WY or more would be ok... am I wrong??? Huh

-Tea routine: I alternate teas, so one day I take a cup of Egyptian Licorice Mint and the next I take half a cup of fennel.

-Hypno routine: I still get some swelling in the mornings Smile But yesterday's and today's have been amazing, it almost looked as if I had cleavage! (weeeell... ooook... an attempt of cleavage Tongue). Not sure if it's an effect of my HGH/Supraliminal recordings (I want to think it is!!) or perhaps I've been sleeping in a position which squeezed my breasts together lol. Or both.
Reading my past posts I see I had the same reaction the first days/weeks I put the supraliminal on repeat at night, so I guess my current morning swelling will be happening for a limited time again (I hope it lasts more this time though).

-Boobies: My left breast hurts constanly, the right one seems to be sleeping again. I hope it wakes up soon!

-Magic Bra: I find it a bit uncomfortable. I don't know, perhaps it's just that I'm not used to wearing a bra at home... So I use it after the fat brushing, but only for 30-45 mins, maximum an hour.

-Yoga: When I'm at work or at home I usually feel some tension on my shoulders/upper chest, which I think isn't good for the breasts and health in general, so I'm trying to focus on that area when I do the downward facing dog, and I'm also doing the table pose (not sure if it's called that or purvottanasana¿?? I had to google the name Blush I mean the 7th asana in this list, but without the strap). It certainly relieves the tension.

Music 

I know I shouldn't post so many pointless updates but I can't help it, I don't know why, so please excuse me.

I've taken the tape measure and it marks 89.5 cm!
-"Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah, go go go!!!" Big Grin
...but my period is coming soon.
-"Awwwwwwwwww" Sad

And ahem... I've increased the FG to 2440mg. Again. lol.

I've decided I'm going to buy 160mg capsules of SP extract, and start with those instead of my current 320mg ones after my break, which I'll probably do around May/June.
I'm also thinking of taking 2x320mg and experiment during a few days but I'm still afraid of possible side effects of such a high dose.

I've been experiencing shooting pains these days and some weird ones, which start in the lower part of the breast and goes up through the nipple, if it makes any sense... No idea if they're growing pains or just PMS though. My breasts are very very tender too, but I'm 99.9% sure that my tenderness is caused by PMS.

Nobody's responded to you for over a month, Alicia and that isn't so nice. It's like you're posting for yourself. So here I am, riding my mouse to the rescue, so to speak. I do like reading your posts, but I wonder why you keep changing things so often. NBE takes time to work, as do most herbal supplements, and a couple of weeks is barely enough time for them to get started, much less for you to notice eny difference. It seems as though you're changing just to change, which is ok as long as you realize that that is what you're doing. Good luck with your program.
Big Grin 

Lol Erica, thanks for stopping my soliloquy. Smile
I know I shouldn't post so often but when I write my monthly updates I always forget things I wanted to say, so now I post when my news is still fresh. And I also do it in the hope that somebody will read it and correct me if I'm doing anything wrong, or confirm if I'm doing it right.
But hey Erica, I'm happy that you like reading my posts, I enjoy yours too *hugs*

Does my program look so unstable? I don't think I'm that bad at this Blush... the only herb I'm playing with is the fenugreek, mainly because I'm afraid I ramped it up too fast in the beginning. And I increased the WY because I felt it was time to do it. As for the SP I've been taking the same dose since December, but I think I'm stalled with that one, because I saw an împrovement in my body hair in the first month or so but then it stopped, so that's why I want to change the dosage.

I promise I won't write anymore until my monthly update! Well, I can't promise that, but I'll try!! Big Grin

Listen here, sister. You had better post whatever and whenever you want. Don't let anyone here tell you otherwise. Sometimes simply writing something down helps clarify things in your mind. I know it used to help me back in the day when I used to have a mind, unlike now when I am out of it.

A little while ago, I posted all of the herb and supplements I was taking before starting NBE, hoping someone would tell me if they noticed anything that would be dangerous with PM or might slow down NBE. Only one or two responses, and they were about a "better" supplement to take for aching joints. Now I question the value of all that typing... it took me almost 20 minutes to type all of that.

Anyway, you keep posting and I'll keep reading and encouraging you. I only wish I was as knowledgeable as Isobelle and some of the others to be able to give advice.

Right now I've spent 6 days on 500mg PM daily and 2 days on 1,000mg PM daily so far. And guess what? Forget about budding, I've blossomed directly to a DD cup. Ok, ok, I am fibbing. I doubt I'd even want to be that size. And you're the first person that I've told any of this.

Keep up the good work and don't let anyone (including me) discourage you. *Huggles*

*Unties her hands, which she had fastened to her back, hoping it would prevent her from posting again*

Erica you don't deserve a DD cup... you deserve an E cup! Ok, ok... what about a playful, sexy, full C cup?

I remember reading the post you mention, and as you can imagine I have no idea about interactions between PM and meds. Sometimes a thread goes unnoticed for a few weeks and suddenly someone reads it and comes up with the answer, so don't lose your faith.
If I had to respond to your thread I would have posted a not very helpful reply as an alternative to the desired exact answer, something like:
1. Ask your doctor.
2. Listen to your body
or
3. You can play House MD and study all the leaflets of your meds in order to see which effects/side effects could be contradicted/enhanced/hindered by PM, and viceversa.

When I had the flu I did options 2 and 3, however I only had 2 leaflets to look at, so my task was easier.

But this interaction subject is interesting and worries me a bit too. I don't usually take medication, but I do take antihistamines in spring and I have no idea whether it'll be safe to take them along with my NBE herbs or not. I also have bursitis in my hip that has been silent for about a year but I've felt some pain and discomfort these last two or three weeks (probably caused by intense yoga or my daily walking) but haven't taken my prescribed anti-inflammatories for fear of a bad interaction, as it happened when I took my flu meds with my herbs.
So I guess we'll have to keep on investigating and taking risks.

Thanks again for all your nice words Erica, lots of good boobie wishes for you!! Smile

Hi Alicia

I do read all your posts, but only comment if I have anything to contribute with usually! Tongue

In this case, I wanted to mention something about anti-inflammatories and also anti-histamines in conjunction with NBE stuff. I've been reading up a lot about stinging nettle lately, and supposedly that is a really popular herb to take for allergies, and I do remember reading that it is anti-inflammatory. I think you should read up about it. Not to convince you to not take your prescribed meds, but stinging nettle root is shown to be an anti-androgen as well, so it could be something you might want to add to your routine. I am not sure if the stinging nettle leaves are anti-androgenic too. I'm still a little confused about that. I've been drinking one cup of stinging nettle leaf tea a day the past few days, and it has cleared up these red bumps I've had on my legs and arms, and my skin is so smooth. I'm also wondering if maybe my boobs are a bit more swollen since starting it.
Also it's an herb mentioned in connection with increasing breast milk, but I'm a bit confused there too, as I've read that it decreases prolactin in men, yet is beneficial for nursing mothers... it could be because it has a high nutritional value....

Anyways, I thought I'd throw that out there! though I probably just made you as confused as me about stinging nettle. It takes forever to get all this info straight in my head Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon