Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PC Questions

I am planning on starting a new regimen, which will be composed of PM pills and PC. I am aware of the success experienced by others on the forum pertaining Ainterol PM, however, what will be the recommended PC? Any of you have a particular one?

I have read that it is highly recommended to take some sort of progesterone during the time that PM is not taken. Would PC alone be enough? Or does that highly depend on my personal hormones? If I use the PC, do I use it continuously or only during the time I am not on PM?

Okay, I have noticed that some progesterone creams have the following statement under Safety Information: "This product contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer." Yeah...I don't like the sound of that. I think I am just staying away from it even if I end up taking PM.

To be honest, I am still slightly interested in a progesterone cream, especially one that has the ingredient USP Progesterone. Does anyone know anything about the role Progesterone Cream has in causing cancer?Huh

*Progestins*, synthetic versions of progesterone, are known to cause cancer. The natural form of progesterone is not known to cause cancer. I guess the warning is a liability thing?

So, I feel I must post this here since it correlates with what you just said blomst and in the case that there are others who are interested Big Grin
I will do further research, especially on Proposition 65, and keep you updated Wink

I thought I shared this as well. I am still reading it, but in page 9 you can see where progesterone stands regarding its progestogenic, anti-estrogenic, estrogenic, androgenic, and anti-endrogenic factors.

Okay, so, I have a question...How come a supplement (cream or pill) that is made of Wild Yam has no warning of progesterone causing cancer, BUT when the product says Wild Yam & Progesterone it does have the warning on it? Wild Yam is progestogenic. Does that mean that as long as the product does not say Progesterone the company is not required to say it causes cancer? Or does the word Progesterone mean that it is not natural, meaning that the products that consist of Wild Yam & Progesterone are composed of natural and synthetic progesterone? In other words, as long as the product consists of Wild Yam the risk of getting cancer should not be there, right?

I am wondering if this would be a good substitute for PC. Or this one...although it has too many substances Dodgy

I think the best place to learn about progesterone is dr. Lee. The biggest confusing factor about the CA labeling is that the testing was done with prescription synthetic progesterones that are a whole different beast than biodentical pc. All natural progesterone cream is known to help prevent cancer not cause it. The same cannot be said for big pharma synthetic versions. You can find Dr. Lee's books used on amazon for under a buck and they are def worth having in your research arsenal. I would reccomend two of them. What your doctor may not tell you about premenopause and what your doctor may not tell you about breast cancer.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon