Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I would like to know if this is OK?

I am a newbie on this, and am pathetically desperate of a nice rack, so when I found out about herbal pills, I just basically ran out to get them Rolleyes I would just like to know if I am on the right track?

For starters I am 34A right now... pushing for a C cup but would be satisfied with a B...

I started taking the following yesterday (btw I have no idea what day of my cycle or whatever... I just know I'm not on my period right now)
Fenugreek - 3000 mg in PM
Saw Palmetto - 2340 mg during day
Wild Yam - 3600 mg in AM

I was also wondering if it matters about the specific time I'm taking it? Like is it okay if one day I take it at 7pm and then take it the next at 11pm?

I would really appreciate answers. Thank you so much

hey,,, i heard you should take fenugreek 3 times a day ,, that means every 8 hours you should take 1000 mg ,,, I wish I could help

Welcome Bjork,

The doses are high: 2,000 or 2,500 mg is enough. This type of program is known on the forum as "Greenbush kit #2". It is used by women who breast fed, and who were satisfied with their size then.

Young women who are prone to acne benefit from hops instead of wild yam (Eve M's program), but hops can cause depression. Younger than 21 is really too young for herbs, because natural growth is not finished yet, and herbs can really disturb natural development, even of fertility. Pueraria Mirifica (PM) is for postmenopausal women, or for women on birth control, because it messes up cycles, certainly after the first two cycles on PM.

The three herbs you use can be used all month. They can also be started any day of the month. If you do cycle, fenugreek is for the second half of the month, between ovulation and the start of your period. Hops and PM are for the first half. Women with a natural cycle who use PM need to cycle it, and even then only the first two cycles run relatively well.

Thank you so much for your posts.

I really appreciate all the help Isabelle. I feel a little annoying to you maybe, but I would just like to know if I am doing this right for me to start growing as soon as possible.

A little background info is that I take antidepressants, as I have been diagnosed with depression about 2 years ago. It's under control for the most part nowadays, but do you think I can still take the hops?

I do have occasional breakouts so if it really does help with that, I would really like to look into that.

Being that I'm not pregnant (and I am not planning being pregnant anytime soon) what herbs do you suggest I think and what dosages.

Thanks again! Enjoy your holiday... new years is around the corner! Smile

Hi Bjork,

You have to discuss hops with the doctor who prescribed the antidepressants. It depends on what your depression symptoms are. Hops is usually out of the question if you have hypersomnia. For agitated depression or anxiety, you may have a case.

A good dosage for most herbs is 2,000 or 2,500 mg. What herbs mainly depends on birth control and on your age, any previous pregnancies, and breast feeding. Check the "personal programs" section of the forum for examples on the relevant stats.

More important at this stage are moderate exercise, diet, multivitamin and other supplements:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=38307#pid38307

Hi Isabelle

Thank you. I think I am going to look into hops. I am just a little confused about all of the cycling and whatnot. (The first half meaning from the start of your period to day 14 on a 28 day cycle?)

The reason I take such high doses is because the caps I bought have 1170-1500 mg.. I guessed the more the merrier...

It's tough because not all of the stuff mentioned is available in my area. I do think I can get hops and PM nearby though.

And I am on no breast control, breastfeeding, anything... I was very active in my eating disorder (anorexia/compulsive exercise) until about June of this year... then I had an epiphany, really questioning the "happiness" I got from being thin... now that I have gained weight I have become really self-concsious because it's like it's all going to my stomach. I would love to have larger breasts to take off the focus from my stomach, but I am just so confused on how I should go about it...

Hi Bjork,

Day 1 is the first day of your period, yes.

For waist slimming, try fenugreek or goat's rue. Both improve insulin sensitivity.

Thank you Isabelle..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon