Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help!!!

I seem to be having a problem with noogling. I massage in the morning, then message and noogle at night. Right afterwards my breasts look great! But without fail every morning I wake up they seem to deflate again. Sometimes my boobs now will look even worse than how they did before I started noogling. >_< Is anyone else having this problem? Maybe I should also incorporate herbs into this regimen?

A few other people have said something similar in another post. The only way that you'd actually be losing breast mass would be if you were pumping too hard or with domes that are too large for your current size. If both of those are ok then it's probably just your body adjusting to the pressure, and if you 're consistent with it you should see growth.

Like any NBE permanent growth takes time, and sometimes it's a good idea to combine methods to make growth faster. It seems like people who noogle and use PM or BO with it get some of the better growth. You just can't use PM and BO together. Collagen seems like a good idea too.

Ooh! I read that using a heating pad before noogling is supposed to help with swelling too.

There are really a bunch of options but DON'T GET DISCOURAGED! Big Grin Growing takes time. I really hope this helps

Good luck!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon