New
Under- 27.5

Bust- 30
Top- 30.2

first Full month
Under 28
Bust 30
Top 30.

Do u mean now or new? maybe u shouldn't really take the fish oil pill cuz u seem to lose 1 inch. What is the underbust of the breast? i really can't measure or tell breast size.Blush shame

I measure a month before I started, then the day I started my program, and a month into my program.

I think my first measurements were just wrong. I'm not too worried about it to be honest.

I also have to take fish oil. It helps with a condition that I have. I've been taking it since I was...gosh...12 maybe? So almost tenish years. It helps keep my skin clear too.

oh. I'm also a 32aa.
Under is the under bust.

maybe u should try cod liver oil, i really want this to work cuz when one person succeed than we all win. But really look into the fish oil thing or get borage oil, it the same as fish oil, that what am using.

My breasts have filled out during the last month so I will see what happens during the next month before changing a doctor prescribed supplement. If nothing much happens then I will call my doctor and see what she says.

I've started (Today) taking two of the PM in the morning and night now. I am going to do one morning and night for half the month (first half) and two the second half to try and give myself that boost.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon