Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aiming for an A- Cup

All my pills are here so....I will be starting this program tomorrow.

Morning-
PM when I go to shower.

At breakfast
1 Fish oil pill
1000 mg MSM
10 g l-arginine
Chi massage 360 rotations or five minutes

Night time
About 30 minutes before bed 1 PM Pill
Multivitamin pill
Fish Oil Pill
Vitamin D pill
Chi massage 360 rotations or five minutes

Starting tomorrow morning Smile Excited and nervous! I really/REALLY/ want this to work. So...guess we shall see.

Good luck with your program!! Smile

I understand your excitement and that you are earnest for results, but just remember it takes time, patience, and a positive attitude! You'll do great!!

I'm giving it until the supply I have is up. If nothing has happened then I won't spend the money again. I have around a six or eight month supply.

Obviously I'm not feeling or noticing anything today...only one pill so far lol. I think it will work, I'm feeling good about this. I'm a smidge skeptical but I feel that that is appropriate.

Forgot to massage yesterday night...was so tired. I get up at six and have class from six fifteen until nine pm on tuesdays...so I think I will forget most Tuesdays to massage.

Did my massage this morning and tonight. Time for bed now. Day two of PM nothing yet...I don't expect to feel anything for a month or so. I put in my nuva ring today, so I will be stopping PM and removing my ring on the 8th of Feb. It will be out of 4 days, and I will be off PM during those days too. I may stop PM a week before my period though. I don't know yet...we shall see I guess.

So...I forgot to take MSM and L-stuff yesterday morning, so I've decided to move that to night time too...I will only be taking 500mg of the PM in the morning. I take both (PM in the AM and PM half an hour before taking other things or eating. I do my best to take it on an empty stomach...but sometimes I eat later than I mean to)

Been remembering to take my pills...not so much with the massage...so I need to get back on that. I did it for ten minutes tonight. Just been tired I guess....

I measured today...got anxious lol...but no growth. measurements were the same as last time. Oh well. They feel fuller. They ache every day for the last like four or so days. Dull ache. I notice it if I put light pressure on them and when I put my bra on in the morning.

The l-stuff is making me break out...don't love that...but i'll get over it. Still bloody sick...but I have been doing better. Coughing is becoming much less which is fantastic!

With how my breasts feel fuller, the aching, I'm hoping and expecting to see results Smile I'm excited. Smile

Hey guys Smile

I will be measuring 2/10/12.
That will be one month after I have started. My breasts cleavage appears to be coming in around the center.
I am not going to cycle the PM I don't think, since I don't really have a cycle because of my BC...sorta...I take it out on the 10th. It stays out four days, then goes back in. I should have my period during those four days. But I don't ovulate. So...Idk...If I decide to cycle I will stop taking PM for 2/5-2/14.

I haven't been keeping up with the massage, and I missed my morning PM pill two days in a row...so I took two pm at night. I lost one pill...had every intention of taking it...gr. Oh wells. I need to get back into the habit of doing the massages though...I had some intense pain in my breasts for about a week until I missed those morning pills...so I have to re-build that up in my system...a little disappointed in myself for slipping up on the pills...

Just took out my BC for my period. I'm going to stay off PM after tonight. (Taking a pill tonight). I will be off of that until the 10th or 12th. So around 10 days. Then I will put BC back in. Will measure when I do that too.

Starting Measurements
Underbust 28.5
Bust- 30.5
Top of bust is 30 inches.

New
Under- 27.5
Bust- 30
Top- 30.2

first Full month
Under 28
Bust 30
Top 30.2

So far no changes....So...kinda disheartening but it has only been one month. Long day. I don't really massage, find it hard to keep up with, with all my classes. Starting back on the program tomorrow morning. I took a few days break to ensure I got my period.

uuhhhh sorwieBlushwhy is there no sad face on this thing?Angry anyway hun i heard that fish oil (liquid) has testosterone in it (which is a fat burner), don't know if the pill does too but u can't be to sure. This maybe something that you take a little look at. Ask other ppl here that know more than me about ur program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon