Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Long term PM users

Long term PM users
November 23 2009 at 12:54 AM lemon vanilla (Login lemonvanilla)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all long term PM users,

I've been posting replies on others messages , but it might be better to just ask my questions here Smile

So, I just started taking 1 PM 500 mg per day. I started my natural growth process with Fenugreek and Wonderup at 34 A , loss weight but still went up on Fenugreek and Wonderup and am now 32 B. I've read that this is the most estrogenic plant found on the planet and would like to know what to expect with this supplement.

I was just curious how long does it take on PM to go up a cup size?

happy growing Smile))

Author Reply
Philli
(no login) Re: Long term PM users November 23 2009, 11:44 AM

The producers of PM claim that 1 to 2 cups can be achieved within the firt 4 to 6 weeks. I suspect you are using the 500mg Ainterol tablets. Personally I preferred the 300mg tablets purchased directly from a Thailand distributer...through Ebay... and took 2 a day whilst growing from C to D to E. Now I just take one a day for all the other health benefits.

Tiran1
(Login Tiran1) Re: Long term PM users November 23 2009, 1:14 PM

Hi!
I am not long enough on PM to answer your question relying on my personal experience. But from what I have read it takes different time for different people, also if you have really small breast it takes longer to see a considerable growth than if you have, say, B. I've read somewhere that it will take approx 3 mnth for 1 cup on average. However, I believe you must see some improvement, like fullness, even in the first month.

However, it is not advisable to take PM if you are on contraceptive pill. I understood that you were subscribed a pill for cysts but I don't know whether you are still on it...somehow pill prevents PM to work properly ( not the other way round). I know it for sure because I really asked many sellers and manuf. , etc as it was quite an issue for me.

Of course it is better to hear opinion of other girls here, but I think if it is working for you on 500mg , no need to go higher- don't fix what is not broken! Also too much of a good thing can be counterproductive.

You had good results with WU! How long did it take you to gain 1 cup? What were your doses of Fenugreek and Wonder Up?

Good Luck!!!

carla
(Login carlaa1124) Re: Long term PM users November 23 2009, 2:23 PM

PM CAN INTERFER WITH BITH CONTROL AS CAN LARGE AMOUNTS OF ANY PHYTOESTROGEN. IF YOU WANT A PREGANACY YOUR WELCOM TO TEST THIS ON YOUR OWN

S.B.
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Long term PM users November 23 2009, 6:46 PM

Yes, I'm in full agreement with Tiran. Don't increase your dose to 1000 mgs on PM. That's a bit much. Most companies suggest lower doses. It's strong stuff, after all.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon