Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do YOU want bigger breasts?

(19-12-2011, 05:41 AM)Angelus Wrote:  So the question is, why do you want bigger breasts?
I think I've just reached the age where I want to embrace my femininity. Smile I've always had more male friends than female, so I've always felt more comfortable being a tomboy. I'm in a male dominant major and am the only woman at work, so I've kind of been embracing my sexuality lately. :p I wore a dress to a dinner date for the first time and was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I think if I had a more feminine body I would feel more comfortable being "girly" more often. Smile Plus, being larger for the boyfriend is always a plus. Blush

Just lurking around the forum and reading some other subject pages. Well, I want big breasts because I am very conscious of my flat chest.

They were tiny at first, sometimes at 30.5", and I was always very conscious, especially in bed. My breasts are also very asymmetrical due to scoliosis, a condition of the spine. I knew I was imperfect, and in bed I didn't feel 100% comfortable and as a result, I couldn't orgasm with a guy. (I can do it by myself)

Until recently, I met a really good guy and he helped me do it. But I still can't help but compare and wonder if he likes bigger breasts. I know I would!

Hi, I'm new on the forum, this is gonna be my first post.
I've so many reasons to want a big chest!

First of all I have a chest deformity. I'm a full B but look like an A because of this (there is a bone in between my breasts). I'm lucky to have a mild case but because of that can't undergo surgery. And even if I could undergo surgery, my family doesn't have the money for it...

2nd reason:
boyfriend (all men like big boobs it's so frustrating) I'm uncomfortable even when we watch anime with this fucking ideal that only girls watermelons attract boys. And not mentioning it's the same with models, actresses, and VIDEO GAMES.

3rd reason:
My younger sister is actually a C, she didn't inherit the chest deformity so her breasts are perfect. My whole family praise her pretty curves for her young age and make "funny" comments on me : "How does your chest still not grow". Like THANK YOU all, I have a chest deformity and still receive dumb comments about my body.. What a great support.

I was so exhausted that I planned to undergo cosmetic surgery AS SOON AS I had the money to :
1) remove my chest deformity
2) get implants for full D breasts

Even though I didn't like at all the idea of implants because it's not natural, I was afraid of fake looking, pain, the surgery itself and of course annoyed by the fact implants must be changed every 5-10 years, BUT still planning to get them because of my infinite frustration.

I'm 19 today.
A month ago, I started to take birth pill control and noticed my breast were growing, at a moment they looked like a little C and I was so happy.. First time I felt womanly in my whole life. THE BEST THING is that having bigger breast covered my deformity.
Even my bf told me :"Wow I can't feel your bone anymore" + intimate life gets better because of my curves.

LAST BEST THING is that I discovered NBE a few days ago.
This was the best surprise I wouldn't ever have imagined!!!
I started having hope because bigger breast covered my deformity a bit and now I discover that I will not have to undergo surgery because NATURAL ways are possible?

This site is a treasure! My jaw dropped when I was some ladies progress pictures. It brings a tear to my eye.. like wow, it's even possible? To go from an A to an E... some grew to G!! WOW, I want that too!!!

I will start NBE too, I want to feel like a woman, to be feminine and be confident in whatever I wear, clothes or bikini. I never had so much hope about my boobies! I want to grow mine as much as possible to cover my deformity and look curviest!

I KNOW I'm gonna make it. Good luck to me and to you all!
(And sorry for my bad english)

I always hate my body without curves, all the women at my family have big boobs but me. I´m a 28 A, I feel ugly.

I have small breasts (wearing 32A but really 30A), i want to look more "womanly" because Im petite. I dont want to look like a child! Big Grin

Oh and not to mention my ex commented saying: "Oh they are different size!" Sad

It really sounds like we all have legit reasons we want to grow our breasts, and girls, ask and you shall receive!!

Good luck xx

Because i like boobs Big Grin
I like mine, too and i would love to have bigger breasts Big Grin

I want breast because they will be all mine , and if you get cheeky to poke your eyes with them :p

I want to have bigger breasts because I have boyish figure. I have wide shoulders, and small butts and decent size breasts. My waist suits a dress size 4, but my shoulder width only allow me to buy dress with size 6 DodgyDodgy My target is to have a bigger size to fill my dresses Big Grin My (now ex) bf said that I had nice breasts shape and he didn't approve when I wanted to do implant 3 years ago. But I knew he loved C cups. I also want to have C cups so that I will look more feminine and look good in dress.

I want larger more feminine breasts, because I just Love them.
Hey ho I end up with more things to play with, win win.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon