Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

St Herb's PM - wild or farmed??

St Herb's PM - wild or farmed??
October 29 2009 at 11:13 AM Tiran1 (Login Tiran1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Does any one know whether PM in St Herb wild or farmed???

Couldn't find out on their web-site...

Thanks

Author Reply
Anon
(no login) None of the pueraria sold is wild harvested October 29 2009, 2:17 PM

Any commercially sold PM from thailand is harvested - it's required by law in Thailand - the sale of wild PM is not only illegal but strictly enforced. All rumors of otherwise on this board are propaganda started by competitors.

Housewife11801
(Login housewife11801)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: St Herb's PM - wild or farmed?? October 29 2009, 2:35 PM

No PM from thailand is wild harvested its illegal and they would quickly shut down that company - don't believe alot of posts in these forums as they are all biased and propagated by higher cost products! PM is very cheap to grow and harvest and companies on here are selling it for way too much - just look for the cheapest source that has MATURE harvested PM and it has to come from thailand as that is where the right species of plant contains miroestrol.

my2cents
(no login) Re: St Herb's PM - wild or farmed?? October 30 2009, 12:14 AM

I would read Housewife's posts with a grain of salt; she's not a reliable source. Look through old posts and you will find your answer.

Tiran1
(Login Tiran1) Housewife October 30 2009, 8:15 AM

Hi,
Thank you for your reply....If I am not mistaken you did use Ainterol...I also purchased 3 bottles from them,but didn't take it as I was worrying about high doses as I have thyroid problem in addition to everything else ).
I remember you said that you had some success with it...
How much growth did you get? Also have you experienced any side effects as the dose was high ? Also the recommend taking it without a break, i don't understand why they have such a different approach? did you take them without a break and for how long??
I can imagine that you might be a bit reluctant answering my questions as last time it got a bit steamy here )))) However, I would love to here from you...

I am shopping for a good brand now...From what other people said looks like Premium PM doesn't do much, I can't take Mirifem because it has iodine in it, St herb drives me mad as they never answer questions even relating shipping, and all infamous little brands on e-bay can have anything in them...

I start thinking mb it was a goog idea to take only 1 cap=500mg/day..but then if it is farmed=stong then I am scared as it is a double daily dose then....

Housewife11801
(Login housewife11801)
SENIOR MEMBER Possible solution for you October 30 2009, 1:14 PM

You said you already had ainterol capsules but were afraid to use them because of high dosage - simple solution would be to open pill and take half the pill in the morning and half at night. As far as results I continue to use them even though I already got the growth I desired because of the benefits to my skin. As far as side effects the only negative was it threw my period off a couple months but then it returned to normal.

You can also use PM creams I would imagine as they mostly work locally where applied. Possible make a cream out of the pills powders but I am unsure about how to do this or if it is possible (might not be - might have to use extract - email them they may be able to answer that one). I used the pills combined with the cream to get the results I obtained not just pills.

Anyway my advice is you already spent the money and have the pills so use them - just adjust dose by opening pills - I only buy their powder now as it is half the price per milligram when you buy it that way anyway - I put the PM powder in my morning cup of tea (yes I know you are supposed to try to avoid caffeine but I have to have it).

Also make sure you massage your breasts at least twice daily with a cream preferably as it will help stimulate growth.

My results were small B Cup to full C Cup.

Tiran1
(Login Tiran1) Housewife October 30 2009, 9:33 PM

HI!! Thank you for your reply!!!Thank you for your suggestion as well- i was also thinking about that...

You had great results!!How long did it take??Did you use ainterol cream??
So do you think they use farmed pm??? I e-mailed them some of the questions but they never returned to me (((

cheers

mfg
(no login) Re: St Herb's PM - wild or farmed?? October 31 2009, 4:12 AM

Housewife......... you don'tr know what your talking about.

Pueraria Mirifica is expensive to grow. Much of the stuff comeing out of the wild has been in the ground many

yeats! They are harveting it and not replacing it. Only a small amount of world population knows about it and

are using it. When it is a household name I guarantee there will not be enough and you will not be able to

produce enough.

"Young Pueraria Mirifica is garbage. Pm is like Korean Gensing it needs a long long harvet cycle to be any

good.

I have spend a lot of my time in Thailand and know the leading professors studing it. There are a number of websites that discuss this.

Salome83
(no login) Re: St Herb's PM - wild or farmed?? October 31 2009, 5:15 AM

Hi Tiran,
I am so sorry but what is mb? I am trying to read as much as i can before i buy a good stuff. currently I am using femagis and i bought some pm from Thailand from ebay as one of the woman suggested in noogleberry forum. but i didn't start yet since i am waiting for my period. in the meantime i am trying to find an effective pm cream, i just use one jar of femagis but not so sure now, want to try something else. Thanks in advance

housewife11801
(Login housewife11801)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: St Herb's PM - wild or farmed?? October 31 2009, 1:27 PM

Nobody uses wild farmed from Thailand it's illegal (I am not sure about other countries) - so yes it's cultivated. And yes I used the cream and the pills and got the desired growwth but now use just the powder for the skin benefits.

Tiran1
(Login Tiran1) Salome November 1 2009, 12:29 AM

Hi! sorry for confusing you! in my case mb stands for may be...
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon