Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

results with St. Herb PM cream?

results with St. Herb PM cream?
December 23 2009 at 6:13 AM Gina (Login confooseddesi89)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am most obviously a newbie :o) I tried NBE several years ago but halfheartedly, using a certain amount of fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover, and other herbs daily with massage. I think I experienced a little growth, but I cannot say for sure because my weight was fluctuating and it could have just been that some fat luckily went to my boobs. Anyway I'm trying again with PM this time because I really, really want to have bigger breasts . . . don't we all! I'm A cup on one breast and small B on another, and I don't think these measurements would be so bad if they fit my body. But I am not a skinny person to say the least, and an A on me looks like moobs (man boobs). So really my aim with NBE is to have my breasts protrude farther out than my tummy . . . in addition I have a broad chest and broad shoulders, so I have no cleavage whatsoever unless I squeeze them together. I would like a full B or a small C but really I will be ecstatic with a small B for both breasts!

Anyway, I have just ordered 1 bottle of St. Herb pueraria mirifica off e-bay, as it seems many people are having success with this and mirifem/full potential. I was very tempted to buy the cheapest PM I could find, off ebay, i.e. at this site http://cgi.ebay.com/100-PUERARIA-MIRIFIC...1c0ece4467. It is only 9 dollars with shipping and handling for 100 pills versus 31.50 for St. herb's 60 pills! One of my questions is, does it really matter where you get your PM from? That might be a stupid question but honestly I'd rather ask stupid questions and save money instead of shelling out 32 dollars per month for something that does the same thing.

Also, has anyone had results with the St. Herb cream, and would this be different/ better than getting the Bio-bust cream that is so much cheaper and therefore so appealing? The St. Herb Nano cream is 0.5 oz for 31 dollars on e-bay. Unless I'm guaranteed new boobs within the second bottle I couldn't in good conscience spend my money on it. (I know I'm not guaranteed anything . . . its just if some people use Bio-bust cream and think it has a good effect, it would be worth it to me to buy a slightly less effective cream). Also I think maybe I could buy Ainterol PM extract and mix it with some cream, but does anyone know if that would be as effective as buying a pre-made PM cream? Or if Ainterol pm extract is any good?

I also HAVE searched the forum for answers to my questions, but I found such varied answers. The general feeling I seem to get is that you DO have to spend more money for better quality. But if anyone HAS had success using Ainterol or another cheap brand of PM, I would love to hear it.

In conclusion, I will spend money on better quality brands of PM, but only if I know for sure (or relatively sure) they produce better results. Your responses are GREATLY appreciated!

Author Reply
christa
(Login christaa1124) Re: results with St. Herb PM cream? December 23 2009, 11:52 AM

Come on.....you get exactly what you pay for. St Herb is a little pricey.

Tiran1
(Login Tiran1) Re: results with St. Herb PM cream? December 24 2009, 10:23 AM

Hi Gina,

I have tried Pueraria UK spray for couple of weeks and it gave me little bit of fullness. But for this cycle (on my 6th day now) I am using St.herb cream and the difference is sooooo much more visible already. It is in term of fullness (I have AA and even little bit of improvement is quite noticeable!) and also my skin is more firm! I bought both brands at once and wanted to experiment myself. Now I will stick with St.Herb even though it is quite pricey. Also I started using the cream couple of days before I started taking the pills (so it was few days before my periods but I don't swell as much before the period normally) and I saw the difference already without the pills. So my bet is if it would work OK without the pills I would buy only cream and then it wouldn't cost me as much.
Before that I tried Nano cream but it is not any better than their normal cream. I also tried breast actives couple of years ago and it did nothing. I also tried Mirifem once and it was I think as good as the St.Herbs one but as they were changing the brand name at that time I had difficulties finding it and then I dropped NBE idea for some time...

Probably I would stick to St.Herb despite the cost and will try to save else where ))) It is a good feeling having some cleavage )))) worth it ! By the way I simply apply it without any massage.

salome
(Login salome83) Re: results with St. Herb PM cream? December 30 2009, 7:26 PM

Ohh I just saw this message Tiran that you switched to St. Herb, let us know how you will find it. Are you also using the pills from St. Herb or still using Solgar?

Tiran1
(Login Tiran1) Re: results with St. Herb PM cream? December 31 2009, 3:49 PM

Hi Salome,

Yes, this period I took St Herb pills and used cream couple of days prior my 1st day of periods. I still think that UK PM spray is good. I just wanted to compare. Now I think that St.Herb’s one is better.
I took 200 mg in the morning and 200mg in the evening. so it is half of their recommended 800mg/day. I think it is day 10...I think it works better than Solgar and their cream is lovely as well- no smell, nice texture and it firms the skin very well. I almost filled my A cup bra (it is still loose however)...Also for one day I took 800mg and the next day I felt that my boobs were bigger than usual and more sensitive. But I am scared of the high dose because of my thyroid problems so I cut it back the next day (lack of courage). Also I noticed that if I skip using cream in the evening my breast feels less full in the morning. so I think that the cream does play a significant role in my progress.
I took Solgar for 4 previous months so it can also be that as I am a "slow responder" ( AAA basically nothing) may be the effect has just accumulated and it has nothing to do with me switching the brand. I think that if I had no thyroid problem I would take 800mg for 6 months, it would give quicker results but I am not sure whether it would be safe. I also just apply the cream, no massages. I also take 2x500mg calcium tablets( one with each pill I take).
I will stick with it for some time. Also I know 100% that when I used hypnosis I had this tingling sensations during the day ( I thought it was because of PM) and when I lost my ipod this feeling stopped (so it was because of hypnosis rather that PM)...very positive about it.
I will keep you updated with the results of my further experimenting...What is you routine now??

my problem is that when I have my bra on I do have some cleavage but when I take it off it disappears (same familiar flat landscape))))
ohhh, don't know what to do with it....I do this push ups and hatha yoga...still the same issue...how to keep them in place in stead of spreading so nicely and evenly ???

salome
(Login salome83) Re: results with St. Herb PM cream? January 4 2010, 3:34 AM

Hi Tiran,

Thanks a lot for the info. Are you cycling day1-15 for pm pills by the way? And congratulations on your growth! that's great news!

For my routine currently, today is my day 19, I used those Thai PM pills for day1-15 600 mg with Goat's Rue from viable herbal solutions started using my progesterone cream (very low dosage) on day 14 and apply Robust twice a day and try to noogle every other day or maybe 2-3 nights in a week.

I am so disappointed and don't want to say anything negative but my last month's growth has gone Sad((( even when I noogle I can't get that swelling Sad between day 1-15 my breasts were the smallest ever for so far!! only very recently last 3 days I started to see some increase but not that much. I started to think that the growth that I am getting is due to progesterone cream + PM cream and is not realted with the pills or noogling Sad because I am only bigger when I use PG with PM cream (day 14-28 which is lutheal phase) and last time I got my period on day42 so this time I stopped PM pills on day15 (instead of day 21). I will see if i will have delay again.

There is one other interesting thing that i observed, since starting using PG cream and PM cream I started to have my before period swelling between days 14-28, and it is gone by day 1 and only comes back on day14. But before starting to use anything (during summer I only noogled) I used to have my boobs swollen between day 21 till day 7, so they were swollen during my period but now they are not it seems that the swelling shifted to a week earlier and I am very confused if I am doing something wrong in terms of cycling.

I tried to read those Japanese girls blogs, and as far as i understood they were taking PM from day 4-14 and progesterone based things between day 14-28. Anyways, hope next month will be better and I may start using St. Herb as well since it has given positive results to many here. Did you check that Miro-health link I sent previously if so what do you think? do you think does it work trying? I guess it is little bit more pricey than St. Herb, but I didn't hear any experience story about that brand here so i am still searching around about what to try next Smile

The last possible explanation about losing my growth it may be due to systematic effects of Lipoderm Ultra that I was using on my thighs for cellulite during this month only. It has Yohimbine in it and as far as I know it kinda blocks the estrogen receptors on the area that it is applied on, but still since I am exercising maybe it had affected the very wrong part of my body with the least fat and meat "my breasts" Smile)) seems like that's a trade-off in my case: more breasts or less cellulite? aww

Thanks a lot for hypnosis recommendations I may give it a try once I will be done with the first chapter of my dissertation so i will be able to breath and put more focus on NBE.

I will be away for like 25 days to visit family during the semester break, so may not reply back frequently but will definitely let all you know about my progress!

ciao ciao!!

Tiran1
(Login Tiran1) Re: results with St. Herb PM cream? January 4 2010, 1:23 PM

Hi Salome!
Sorry to hear about you loosing some of the growth ((((. Can it be that you just lost a bit of weight due to dissertation or hectic holiday schedule??? Usually one slimmer girls already without much fat on upper department even little fluctuation in weight shows directly on boobs...I would be surprised if the slimming cream would be that powerful....I really don't think it has anything to do with it.
I also feel that the PM cream is a big deal (although I doubt that it gives permanent change in breast size).
I also think that sometimes we look better sometimes we look a bit worse- for no reason...same with skin, hair and pretty much everything else. Don't let it spoil your mood! it is only temporary!!!
I haven't check that link, sorry. I might do it a bit later....But I think St.herb is all right. I think it is a good idea to switch between brands until you find something that will work for you.
I take 400mg (2x200) for 15 days and then will stop and start from the next 1st day. I don't know much about PG cream...I have ''flat to fab'' book and there the author advices using it if the oestrogen takes its tall in terms of mood swings. I also know that good herbalists prescribe it for the same reason but I never heard of it doing anything for the growth. I will find that book and look up again. Try also taking calcium tablets when you take PM pills. I take 500 in the morning and 500 in the evening.
Why do you take PM differently, not from the 1st day and then 15 on- 15 off?

Don't panic! Have a nice holiday! Good luck with disser! ( may be you shrank due to the stress? I remember writing this disser meant no proper meals, lots of stress, coffee and cigarettes in my case ;-)))

Newbieboobie
(Login newbieboobie) Gina, Gina, Gina October 31 2010, 6:12 PM

Gina,
Have you ever considered a little good old fashioned diet and exercise? A smaller tummy would make your boobs look bigger.

SweetPetra
(Login SweetPetra31) MiroHealth February 25 2011, 8:07 AM

Hi...

Last year I did order PM from UK but did not find them working well. I did read on the Internet that some companies in fact are selling Pueraria Mirifica from China which is in fact not the "real" PM as there exist about 9 kinds of this root. Beside this, not all of the root can be used so I think the "low-cost" pueraria mirifica is based on parts of the root that is not used by the more quality products available.

Another issue was the cleanness of the product (fungus, heavy metals, microorganism, pesticides etc.) so I found a company in Thailand named Anne Selene with quite good quality products.

http://nz.anne-selene.com/TestReports.cfm

I did order from them in September last year and are now using both their capsules and breast cream Mirohealth and found them to me really, really good but I take 2 capsules in the morning and one before bedtime and I use their 100g cream pack because it gives far more value for money than their 30g version.

As I first tried PM from UK without results, I first bought only one box with 60 capsules of Mirohealth. I did not see much changes for the first box that lasted 20 days so I ordered a pack with 2 boxes and one cream where I got a really good necklace of real stones for free Smile After another week or so with capsules and cream, I could feel that the breasts were getting fuller and it made me smile.

But what I wanted to say here is that since September last year till now I have increased with a full cup size and not only so because the shape of my breasts are now just lovely and I'm so happy with the results. I plan to continue for 3 months more as I think I will then have the size I dreamed for.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon