Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

PM & MACA

PM & MACA
November 14 2009 at 12:12 PM dory (Login Dory505)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi
Does any1 here noe if its ok to take pm and maca together! Have any1 tried and got results? Or will using them together cancel eachother's effects?
Thanks

Author Reply
carla
(Login carlaa1124) Re: PM & MACA November 15 2009, 12:38 AM

I do not know why you would want to use maca with pueraria mirifica. Maca is a redundency and will not contribute to breast enhancement. More than likely it will interfer with pueraria mirifica.

Edit Message Delete Message

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: PM & MACA November 15 2009, 9:02 AM

hi, thanks for ur response, i have read several posts that maca makes women's bodies curvier by bigger busts and butt.

Paloma
(Login Palomalove) RE; cancel each other's effects? November 25 2009, 4:54 AM

Hey Dory and Carla,

Why would maca and PM cancle each other out?

Thanks

carla
(no login) Re: PM & MACA November 25 2009, 1:19 PM

This is very simple. They both contain compounds that are estrogenic. They compete for the same receptors.

Maca is considered an adaptogen meaning if you have too much estradiol it competes for the same receptors and moderates some of the effects of estradiol by blocking the actions of some of it. If estradiol is low it still locks into those receptors but has a mild estrogenic effect hence balancing effect.

When you take a strong estrogen like PM you do not want weak estrogens to compete with it because it dimishes efficacy.

PM has a complex dynamic built into it with many types of estrogens compounds.

lima
(no login) Re: PM & MACA December 19 2009, 9:24 PM

does maca really got estrogen in it??

Babes
(no login) Maca and PM December 28 2010, 4:12 PM

I have taken both Maca and PM together. I took the Maca for 6 months, then 3 months into it I started the PM. I gained 1/2 inch. then 3 months later gained another 1/2 inch while taking both. I believe it was because I had been on the Maca and had hormonal ballance before I increased the estriol. Taking them together made me very tired. I am currently taking just the PM and am in my 2nd cycle and haven't had any more results yet. May add Maca if that is the key.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon