Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Using PM cream alone?

Using PM cream alone?
September 3 2009 at 9:19 AM Becs (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I having been thinking about using PM capsules but I have decided against this because I am going to re-start my BCP again next month.

My question is -

Does using PM cream alone work?

Author Reply
zuzia
(no login) Re: Using PM cream alone? September 3 2009, 1:09 PM

works on the shape, but I think massage are work anyway for a shape, even with simple body cream

Edit Message Delete Message

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Using PM cream alone? September 4 2009, 7:54 AM

From My experience it doesn't.But Someone I think Katie used the Uk PM spray and got results on that alone.Check her program and search previous pages.It was not that long ago.Good luck!

jn
(no login) Re: Using PM cream alone? September 5 2009, 4:18 AM

PM cream works better than capsules. Yes it works alone. Sandy is luny!

JN

Approve Message Edit Message Delete Message

Connie
(no login) Re: Using PM cream alone? September 10 2009, 4:08 AM

Creams work alone if the PM is high quality

cindy
(no login) Re: Using PM cream alone? September 13 2009, 1:53 AM

Topical work better than capsules. ITS as simple as that. Why women use large quantity of pills is a bad idea. Most wild PM is not going to work in a capsule or a cream. The molecules in PM are very small. The creams need to be applied, massaging is not necessary. IF you respond rapidly fine. If you do not you are a slow responder. I guarantee you will never respond to capsules or anything else. Be patient or save your money.

Sanner
(Login leahlyn) cream December 11 2009, 6:14 PM

I would use the cream only. Not as much chance of allergys or upper respitorial problems.

SweetPetra
(Login SweetPetra31) Breast cream February 25 2011, 8:26 AM

I think the cream will work if you use micronised breast cream because it needs to be micronised for the active parts of the cream to be able to reach the small blood vessels. Normal cream would only stay on the skin surface and I don't think it would work.

I use this breast cream: http://nz.anne-selene.com/ShopDetails.cf...010003-100 which is good because it's 100g and last for a while. I also think St. Herb has good breast cream but I haven't tried it because they were too expensive for my wallet.

Good luck to you with your breast cream, I'm sure you will be happy if you use it long enough.

James Chin
(Login lobamax) Re: Using PM cream alone? May 22 2011, 5:42 AM

It's hard for the skin to absorb PM entirely. Somehow the NANO cream is better than the normal ones. Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon