Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast cyst...what now??

Sooo I believe I'm starting to develop... or already have developed a cyst in my right breast... sore lump that is moveable. I've had it for about 24 hours now, and I'm not really noticing any change in size... if anything it got a bit smaller I believe but I'm really not sure.

What should I do now? Stop everything? Or is there something I can do to get rid of this.

Hi miabella,

If it doesn't go away with massage, stop phyto-estrogens. Schedule a doctor's appointment. If the cyst goes away in a few days without phyto-estrogens, you can still cancel it.

Ok - I was wondering about the massage thing. I stopped for about a week... is massage some kind of a preventative for cysts? Because I've never had this problem until I stopped.

Im also having intense bloating after every meal...

My breasts tend to develop locally. I have a feeling massage spreads the hormones more evenly. If you have very local growing pains, especially squeezing should even them out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon