Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

PM and quality of the hair

PM and quality of the hair
December 24 2009 at 10:33 AM Tiran1 (Login Tiran1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,
I read that PM improves the quality of the hair. Did anyone get this effect?

I am using PM for the 4th month (switching brands)but can't say that my hair got any better ((((.
I know it is a bit off the topic but may be someone knows how to tackle this problem. Mine is quite fine blond and not as dense as I would want it to be (especially with the pixie cut I got recently). I do use salon shampoos, etc...but I was thinking more in terms of supplements or special topical treatment that work...Even these protein shakes I drink every morning didn't do much of a difference and I am on a very balanced diet.

So please if anyone had a similar problem and knows sth that can help, I would really appreciate your answer ))))

Merry Xmas!!!

Author Reply

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Some help... December 27 2009, 4:30 AM

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1373

This thread might not exactly answer your question about hair quality, but it'll def help with improving thickness and cutting back on shedding/thinning.

salome
(Login salome83) Re: PM and quality of the hair December 30 2009, 6:23 AM

Hi Tiran,

I didn't have much problem with my hair but what I realized from my recent experience is my hair started grow very fast since I started using collagen supplements. This is also what my hairdresser realized she was surprised that how fast my hair was growing and asked what I was using.
It is no big surprise since on my collagen supplements it says it is good for hair, nails and skin. I realized the fast grow in my nails as well and they became thick and hard.

As for the quality of hair, I can't see much difference but as I said I already have thick and shiny hair. I am taking Neocell Collagen+vitamin C type 1&3 and Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, also i am taking Horsetail sometimes. I am not sure how much all these help,

happy new year to all by the way!!

Tiran1
(Login Tiran1) Re: PM and quality of the hair December 31 2009, 3:17 PM

Thank you girls for your answers...I think I might try Nioxin...
I did take collagen caps for sometime but can't say that my hair got better...
I did notice that it grows so much quicker with PM anyway...probably I must be patient, may be it will get thicker with time.

Happy New Year Every One!!!

SweetPetra
(Login SweetPetra31) Hair February 25 2011, 8:17 AM

I have used Mirohealth from Anne Selene for 6 months now and got good results on my hair, but maybe it's because I started to use fresh coconut milk as well (same as used for cooking). What I do is that I first wet my hair, then I use the coconut milk (not too much) and leave it in the hair while I shower. Finally I wash my hair as normal and it's really, really good. As said, not sure if it has something to do with the Mirohealth or not but sure it helps.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon