Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

What exactly are the benefits of oils for NBE?

What exactly are the benefits of oils for NBE?
September 19 2007 at 3:43 PM
Sandy (Login sandy111)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have searched the forum and outside of it.I read that flaxseed was good for NBE ,it helps direct storage of fat or something.But what are the benefits of borage?How does GLA help NBE? I found on puritan's pride a product"omega 3,6,9" which contains 1200 fish oil,1200mg Borage and 1200mg flax seed.I am interested in buying it but i really don't get how it would help with NBE.If not i won't spend any more exrta money than i already have on supplements.Any info?

Author Reply
Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: What exactly are the benefits of oils for NBE? September 19 2007, 5:10 PM

I can only shed alittle light on this, so here goes. Oils help make fats in breast. Flax seed oil was recommened by Wonder Up because they said it distributed fat more to the breast area than other oils. Whether this is really true who knows. Borage oil actually has estrongenic properties. olive oil is good too. The botanical Beauty web page said we need acertain amount of chlorestrol to help produce and feed new cells, something to do with strengthening cell walls. So oils and fats are good to help grow breast there is no doubt, but my concern is when the body puts the fats somewhere else like the butt and so. lol. Hope some one else will chime in here.

Edit Message Delete Message

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What exactly are the benefits of oils for NBE? September 19 2007, 7:34 PM

Do you have an idea about required doses?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: What exactly are the benefits of oils for NBE? September 19 2007, 7:40 PM

Hey Sandy, I know some girls here have taken 2000mgs of borage daily, 1000mgs morning and 1000mgs at night. I have a question for you and I may be crazy or just grasping at straws but could someone dowse me? I asked on the main board, but we will see. Did you ask at the BeBoard first or on our board? What info about yourself did you have to give? I am just interested and more curious than anything.

Fennel
(no login) Oils and fats... September 19 2007, 7:54 PM

I think oils and fats in general are important for NBE for those who have very little body fat (low BMI) because there is no way you can direct fat to the breasts if there is no fat to start with. A lot of people eat "healthy" but forget that the body needs fat too.

I never added any oils to my programs since I'm not skinny and eat a fairly balanced diet containing both proteins and fat. I take the Omega3 capsules though for health reasons.

No idea about dose of borage and flax seed oil though.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What exactly are the benefits of oils for NBE? September 19 2007, 10:59 PM

Thanks Fennel.

SnowFlake,

i asked about dowsing on beboard,but Wen had no permission to dowse for me.There has to be some sort of permission to do thatSmile Then here on this forum,Jess was able to dowse and Wen checked her answeres and they were true.Anyway ,I tried dowsing myself and i can do it but not all days.My answers about growth were different from Wen's and Jess.I don't really get it.You can ask someone to dowse for you,but don't rely 100% on the answers Smile

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: What exactly are the benefits of oils for NBE? September 20 2007, 11:24 AM

This dowsing thing, I am just going to leave it alone. I am skeptical and it would just make things even more complicated. Not something I could have alot of confidence with.

I did watch The Secret, loved it and is well worth buying the DVD. Something one could watch once amonth to reinforce positive thinking.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon