Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just ordered Noogleberry

This is my first time on this forum and my first time trying any breast enhancement method. I have always been somewhat lop-sided. It's not a huge discrepancy but it really bothers me. My bras always sit unevenly because I can't completely fill out the left side. I have up until recently been a fairly full B cup on the right and a full A to small B on the left. I have always been overweight, but recently was able to lose 30 pounds. Sadly, I lost from my chest as well as everywhere else. Now my small side is even smaller. I'm now a small A and a small B. My bigger side is just floppy and sad while the smaller is perky. The small one is also much more sensitive, which I hate. Anyway, I will be wearing a bikini for the first time in my life next summer and am not looking forward to dealing with the boob issues. Right now I have pads in ALL of my bras. I have been looking into Brava for some time, but after reading about Noogleberry I decided that I'd much rather spend $60 than $2000 in the event that it doesn't work. Brava would have been an issue for me anyway because I need to be able to do each side independently. I will be happy if I can get my smaller side just a little bigger to even me out and perk up the floppy one a bit. I live in NJ so I'm not sure how long it'll take to get to me, but I look forward to updating here with my progress once I get started and following along with you ladies! Any and all advice is welcome!

Congrats on your order! I have one slightly smaller boob too. I'll get both cups pumped up, crease the tube to my larger boob and pump the smaller one a couple extra times. I hope your journey goes well! Keep us updated! Smile

Good luck to you looking forward to the updates

Me too! Just ordered it on the third. Hope we'll have great success! Big Grin

wooo I just ordered too!

good luck!Big Grin

My NB arrived today! so happy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon