Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amberd's program

thank you for the support!!! Big Grin

Picture update time!!!

I think I have actually had permanent growth!!! You can tell the best with the 32D bra picture. The gaps are almost none existent even before pumping.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And now for my new bra, I changed my mind again, decided to use the pink one i bought. Here are before noogle and after.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow, amber!! they look amazing! That bra fits so nicely, but not so nicely after pumping! Tongue awesome!! what size is it??

The pink one is a 32C and the white is 32D.

On another note, i just got married. WHOOT WHOOT, been a happy camper latley!!!

wowza!! you have cleavage to die for in the pink bra your doing amazing from the looks of your results and i hope you continue to have such good luck with your nbe x

Blush thank you wannabecurvy!!! Its supper exciting!!!!!!! Good luck to you too!!

I remeasured my self 2 weeks ago and again last night, and i believe i didn't do it correctly initially.

Under bust measured out to 27 inches both times (before it was 28)
across bust 32.5 both times
above bust 30 (was 29 inches 2 weeks ago Big Grin)

So i have had growth Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Monthly update pictures will come in a week.

Been so lazy lately. I have stopped responding to PM, and began spotting so i decided to stop taking PM for a month and use fenugreek tea, fennel tea and PC when I can remember to use it. The day i stopped taking PM i started my period Sad, i hate that!!!! I have been off PM since the 15th so 11 days off right now. I haven't lost much just some swelling. My 32D bra still fits like it did with all the swelling just not as tight. Ill have to put pics up to see what all i have lost not taking PM. I plan to begin taking it again on the 15 of July, but something might change between now and then.

any advice would be appreciated!

Congrats on your growth so far! They do look fuller and more lifted already, and from what I hear, with the NB it will only get better in time! Also, congrats on getting married!

It always sucks to see yourself lose a little bit of swelling when you take a break, but I'm sure you'll pick it up fast after you start up PM again! I always grow back real fast when I take my breaks, so maybe this will be good for you. Wish I had more advice for you, but I don't know much about PM or anything like that. :/

BTW, I am in LOVE with your tattoo!!! I've always wanted a tattoo kinda like that, but never really got a good one drawn out. Yours is PERFECT, though! Love, love, LOVE it!!! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon