Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amberd's program

Doll Thank you so much, that tattoo represents my dad, he is a gun slinger when he isnt in the office! ;p

Thank you for the encouragement!

I took a month off of all pills and creams. I kept noogleing as best i could some times i just didnt feel like it.

Im back on PM, one in the morning and one at night. I try to noogle for an hour a day, or i put on a sports bra and try to sleep with the device on for as long as possible. I usually don't remember waking up and taking the noogleberry off, but its always on the ground when i wake up, HAHA! I read about Volufiline, and so i bought a cream with it in it called Cutie Curves Breast Enhancement Cream. From what i have seen, its supposed to increase volume in the fatty tissue right under the skin where applied. I havent seen any studies on it, and i cant find much information on it on the web. Still thought i should give it a go. I have been using it for about 4 days, and have not noticed anything yet.

i should upload some pictures to compare to the previous ones before the PM kicks in.

so here is the pic i took today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm throwing in the towel for now. I have been at this for over a year and haven't had much permanent results. What I have gained I'm pretty sure was just natural for a little weight gain (i was trying to gain weight though Big Grin). I have hit hard times financially, and wont be able to afford to continue with this anyways so ill give my body a long rest and begin again when my financial troubles are solved.

After a long break, im ready to begin again. Im going to cycle PM with PC this time around. I will begin my regimen tomorrow.

28 day cycle

day 1-3 (day one being first day of menses) 1 pill
Day 4-5 2 pills one morning one night
Day 6-14 3 pills one morning 2 night
Day 15-16 apply dime size amount of PC morning
Day 17-26 dime size amount of PC morning and evening
Day 27-28 dime size amount of PC morning

and repeat till i get them bigg ol teddies ;p

On the days that i take Pm i will massage the PM cream 2nd generation morning and Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica X-R1 Atomizer at night with as long of a massage as I can stand.

And boy those creams and Atomizers are EXPENSIVE!

updated pics are soon to come.

Just about half way through my first month Cycling, here are my current pics.

Im wearing a 32D, hoping to completely fill it out one day!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Im throwing in the towel all together on this cycling thing Angry . I hate having menses in the first place... grrrrr. When i stopped taking the PM and switched to the PC, bam started my period. Its only been about 2 weeks since I stopped my last. Im just going to take the PM consistently every day.

One in the morning & a massage with the 2nd gen cream

2 at night & massage with atomizer

I HATE PERIODS!!!!! Angry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon