Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for herbal tea...Need info

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone have try tea for breast enlargment?
Who got result and where i can buy it ?

I find Yogi tea Don Quai tonic for woman for hormone balancing ...Did anyone know this tea?

Im just starting my program and soon i will be in my ovulation phase so i would like to add other herbs to my program....

Just need help to figure all this...

Plus, i find it hard to manage all the hormone( BBT going up and down)

i try to hang it there and be patient but sometimes i get confuse and discourage... even if my man tell me im beautiful and i love me the way i am .... i would like to grow to feel more beautiful and look more like a woman....

So if anyone have some advice for me i'll appreciate a lot

thank again
Jul

Hi jul,

Don't try dong quai: it's not an NBE herb. I am also very careful with all tea blends that contain five or ten or more herbs.

You can drink tea from goat's rue (galega officinalis) all month. Fennel seed tea and licorice tea are for days 16-24, if day 1 is the first day of your period. You can drink hops tea with a light meal on days 6-11.

Hello Isabelle ,

Just try to figure what to add for my program and i can get confuse with all the information on the net.

Thank for your help

I don't think there are any teas specifically for breast enhancement, but you can easily find individual herb teas. Several of the known breast enhancing herbs should be easy to find in readymade teas.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon