Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Currently flat...but hopeful!

Hi everyone!

So a quick update.... I think my boobs are a little more rounded and a teeny teeny bit lifted because in my before pics, even though I had no boobage, I was still kinda saggy. So I think they're being lifted a little, and I'm not really sure what to attribute that to, whether it be the ainterol pm cream, massage, or the pm pills. But whatever it is, it is helping to create a little shadow in between my breasts now lol. Idk if I'm imagining it but I will have to take pics be compare.

I also was thinking about my breast measurements and I think if I lost weight, it wouldn't be accurate anymore because of my back fat! If I lost my back fat then I could be losing a couple inches too! (Well like an inch or two lol but it's enough to throw off the measurements...) Huh

I have no signs of growing pains yet, and I'm not saying that I expect them but it would be nice to know that SOMETHING'S happening. Rolleyes

Anyways I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. I would even be happy if I because a full/overflowing A! I'm not greedy, I just want to have a handfull of boob even when I'm laying down on my back because right now, I'm flat as a board when laying down so there's really nothing to grab Blush (not that my bf ever complains but I would feel more womanly lol)

But overall I like that I'm not having crazy side effects, at least not yet with the exception of being a teeny bit moodier but as long as I realize it, it's not hard to prevent things from getting out of control lol.

Muah!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon