Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BButterfly's Program

I use to be quite happy with my breasts as a full 30C, but a few years ago I got ill and as a result lost a lot of weight. I still haven't gained it all back, and as a result my breasts have been left a bit...deflated.

They have never been the same since, and I'm always embarrassed about them around my boyfriend as I know he's seen how they used to be.
I know if you doubt yourself others will doubt you too, but I've tried and I can't be happy with them as they are.

So I have been looking for ways to make them full again. And if I'm lucky I can increase my cup size along the way too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have recently purchased a small/cheap breast massager off ebay, and have only been using that for 2 days, so not much to report on that.
Though the 'shocks' do make me feel like I'm having a heart attack. Though my boobs have been looking a little happier since using it.

I'm also going to start the Chi breast massage technique as soon as my order of raw cocoa butter comes in for it.

And the think I'm most excited about is that I've just ordered my first Noogleberry, so it should be with me soon! I have read so many amazing reviews, so I have a lot of high hopes for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a bit scared of putting chemicals & tablets etc into my body, and although I've heard good things about BO (and I know there are no side-effects), I think I'll give this a miss for now and see how I get on with external ways of NBE.

I will keep this thread updated with any progress from each of these techniques. Wish me luck!

Butterfly
I noticed in your post that you were getting shocked by the massager. If this is the little pink unit, you may not be using enough lotion on the black contact areas. The little bottle that comes with the massager is about enough for one use. What was recommended on this forum one time was aloe Vera gel. I bought some that is used for sunburn treatment and just a squirt smoothed over the black area completely will get rid of any burning or shock. I think you will find this cheap device very pleasant. Although I am a guy, the vibrations seem to strengthen the underlying muscles and very relaxing and can be worn while doing other things.

Best wishes on your adventure!

Notrenoir

Oh no, I did once miss a bit with the gel and felt a shock (which was pretty horrible)
But I meant it feels weird even with the gel it's ok. It's just a bit unpleasant. I guess I'm just sensitive, and will get used to it. It's not unbearable, and I'm definitely going to keep using it.

I ran out of the gel after my 2nd go and ordered some more conductive gel off ebay. But I didn't know you could use aloe vera gel. I'll get that instead once my new gel runs out to save money, as I'm sure I'll be using it a lot.

Thanks for the tip! Smile

Whilst I'm waiting for my Noogleberry to come through (yes it has only been one day, and it feels like an eternity :/) I've been doing more research through these NBE forums and read that Spirulina is good at aiding breast tissue growth, so I'm going to buy this at the weekend and start taking it when I start Noogling to help increase results.

I know I said I wanted to do just external NBE, but out of everything I've read about (including BO and PM) this is the one thing I want to try for now.
Though as time goes on I may start considering those two properly.

I'm hoping the large domes fit as I want to start using it straight away, and I don't like the idea of waiting for the mediums to come through.
I'm also wondering if maybe I should have bought the air lock...

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me. The next time I post will be when my Noogleberry comes through and I can properly begin my program! Smile

My noogleberry arrived on Saturday, and have only just found the time to use it today.

With the soft cups they fit perfectly. HOWEVER, because I have a very small rib cage, I can't fit both of them on at the same time because the soft cups don't let the domes meet in the middle properly (if that makes sense). Though I really think the mediums would be a bit small. My breasts are wide, its just my torso isn't Sad

So it looks like, for now, I'm going to have to pump one breast at a time :/ That's a little irritating, but I guess a positive of this is that I can tailor pumping to each breast as everyone has one that's a little larger than the other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Sunday I have started taking Spirulina, and before bed I have been doing the Chi massage and a mixture of hard and soft massages. I haven't noticed any swelling (it is very early days), but when I wake in the morning they definitely feel a little firmer and fuller. Usually they lose their firmness after a nights sleep, so at least I'm seeing something positive.

Also, the Spirulina has helped give me a bit more energy (which I'm always in need of), and I've been taking it for just 2 days. So I'm happy I'm getting some good benefits from it, even if I haven't yet noticed anything else from it.

Things have gotten a bit slack lately, and completely stopped any form of NBE Sad I'll be starting back soon, and have ordered a few more things for a new regime using the following:

PM
MSM
MACA
Fennel
FG
Red Clover
Sea Kelp
Spirulina
Starflower (to replace EPO)
B vitamin complex

I'm not really sure exactly how I'll use them all yet, but will come up with something whilst I wait for everything to arrive.

I'm already taking MACA and Sea Kelp. I kind of forgot about my Spirulina, so will start that up again too.

It's annoying because I was starting to see a lot of swelling, but life got a bit hectic and now I've actually lost more than the growth I got.

My experience with Noogleberry - I must be a really weird build because I couldnt get the domes to sit right on my chest, and they couldnt get continuous suction because they wouldnt stay airtight. I started off with large, but even bought a medium (which is actually too small for me) and still had the same problem. I found I could only use one dome at a time, which obviously doubled the time. Even doing it this way wasnt 100% perfect, and thats WITH the soft cups.

My rib cage just must be too small and curved for the domes flat base. I will start this up again as so many people have seen results, and I refuse to let money go down the drain. Though because life is still a bit manic I'll be noogling quite irregularly.

I'm hoping to start massaging again as I felt this helped. In all honestly lifes made me a bit lazy at the moment, so I dont hold out much hope on the physical side of NBE, so for not the main part of my regime will be from all the herbs and supplements.

-If anyone has any advise on the supplements I've listed I'd obviously love to hear them!

I forgot to add:

I read on a threas by Isabella that if you have soy you should take sea kelp (which I'm already taking) and L-tyrosin with it to counteract its effect on the thyroid.

As I can't have dairy, I kind of cant avoid soya. Bit of a bummer really as I can see dairy being ideal in NBE, so will be looking into L-tyrosin tonight

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon