Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Observations thus far

Sooo I've been taking routine hbe for like... 2 1/2 weeks lol (fenugreek, wy, and soy... plus chi massages 2xday). I took small doses and gradually built up over a period of 2 weeks to see if I would have any immediate bad side effects.. and have been taking full doses for another 2 1/2 weeks, to explain better. And I'd like to report what I'm seeing as I have a couple questions about it. So, where to start..

I've noticed my skin has become more oily (not significantly, but it's noticeable to me and I'm starting to break out a little more). I read somewhere that this may be a sign I could/should add some type of androgen-inhibitor to my herbal remedy?

Also, my breasts look their best right before I start my period (by that I just mean reach their fullest potential.. if you can call it that haha), and they reached that point a full week before I was supposed to start my period this time, and since a couple days have past since then, I am really happy with how things are going so far. I only started measuring since starting the herbs, but in the beginning (right after my period week) bust measurements were around 30.5"-31" (i really need to write this stuff down, haha). and at this point they vary anywhere from 31.5-32" or just over that, oh and underbust is 28.5". And I know this isn't saying much since breasts do gradual swell throughout the cycle naturally anyways.. but either way, maybe it is my imagination but i feel like they look nicer than they have in the past (maybe fuller?), so.. small victory I guess, lol. However, my areolae have definitely become very puffy since starting my pills, and I'm hoping this means that the rest of the breast tissue will start following in growth soon too? Or is everything supposed to start growing at the same time? (I ask this because I am concerned a little about how much my aereola stick out compared to how they used to look... will everything eventually even out or should I except this as a permanent change if I continue dosages?)

I have definitely noticed soreness, however so far i think it is only from massaging since I've missed a couple morning massages and when I do the soreness goes away w/in 24 hrs.

Again maybe this is my imagination but I have also noticed it has become increasingly harder for me to focus on things for an extended period of time... the only reason I notice this is because as a grad student I spend a good majority of the day with my nose in a book... and maybe it's just the slump before christmas break already hitting, but I thought it was just unusual timing with starting up hbe. Oh yes and along the same lines I've noticed more fatigue..mainly just afternoon droopy eyelids, lol. (naps used to solve this, but now I still wake up tired). Thoughts?

Oh and last thing, should I be taking hbe through my period week, completely stopping for that week, or maybe just taking a maintenance dose for that week? I couldn't seem to find a straight answer about that...

I just wanted opinions about whether these observations are typical or if there is anything anyone can suggest in regards to my questions.

Thanks everyone and happy growing!

Wowzers! I just came across another girl's thread on the forum:
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9842
And she used a progesterone cream mixed w/ L-arginine during the last 2 weeks of her cycles and grew a lot... I'm sooo tempted to try this, but wanted to ask the experts out there if this was a safe addition I could add or if I should just stick with what I'm doing for now.

Hi Bouncin' Beauties,

You need an anti-androgen for the oily skin and breakouts. You can up fenugreek or add a phyto-progestin to develop glandular and alveolar tissue, to catch up with the areolas. But remember, real growth always starts with the phyto-estrogens (soy) growing the milk ducts, which push the areolas out.

The increase in progesterone from upping fenugreek or adding a phyto-progestin will bring clear thinking back. If you get easily irritated, you're using too much. Choose the anti-androgen and the phyto-progestin from this list:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35038#pid35038
PC is a very strong remedy, the gentler herbal approach will do.

Low doses from day 25 to the end of the period may be best. Remember that estrogens are naturally at their lowest then, and progesterone is really zero, so keep fenugreek lower than soy. Too little fenugreek will trigger estrogen dominance: the foggy thinking and the tired feeling.

Okay thanks Isabelle!

For now I think I will try increasing fenugreek and probably adding saw palmetto (the list you gave me says saw palmetto 'berry' is an anti-androgen... is there a difference?) And also, I just want to make sure I get this right for during the period week, would low doses of wild yam and soy be sufficient? I am afraid of altering my cycle too much... BUT don't want to lose results that I may gain either. Or should I also take small doses of the fenugreek and sp too? Sry for all the questions Tongue

Hi Bouncin' Beauties,

Saw palmetto berry and saw palmetto are the same.

Wild yam during the period will do. You may not need the soy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon