Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I stopped PM and started to sort of follow EveM's program

Hi all,

I decided to stop PM, since doing so I have noticed my body is responding so much better, meaning I am getting sensations in the titas..so far I am waiting on more herbs which are from EveM's program but added others herbs and supps.. go to my program to post 158 I think and I listed the herbs.. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8440&page=16 I just read it and I wrote I am waiting on the herbs to add, I quoted that wrong, well I am waiting on all those herbs but I do have some of them that I am already using which are: maca, FG, turmeric, and FN. So to read more go to the link..haha yes to lazy to rewrite sorry.. I will update in my program how it is going..but wanted to post this thread for extra info for some that dont read my program..also read Isabelles program too I posted today why in detail a little bit I stopped PM. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&page=56 post 553..

Well good luck with your tweaked program lol! I do probably what I shouldn't do,and I do take other herbs with the PM,but the combo works for me. Keep us posted!

Hi Mel C,

Hope nobody thinks I am bashing PM, I m not, just sharing with others that may be having the same problems, I did like PM but felt it wasnt working good enough for me.. maybe cause I dont understand it, the herbs I understand more on how the work.. yes Mel keep trying to find the right combo for each personal program.. hey if your combo works keep with it, if it aint broke dont fix itBig Grin

Hi Susan,

do you take goats rue? If so, what has your experience been with it?

No Nila not yet, it is arriving today, cant wait cause I want swelling and hope it does this for me. I have hops coming too, horsetail, more turmeric, FG, FN..I also waiting on alfalfa, barley grass..I am doing a combo of what Isabelle is doing and Eve M with a touch of me..Big Grin I will let you know how the goats rue works..k

Sounds perfectly organized! Can't wait to hear what success you get. Smile

(14-11-2011, 11:13 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi Mel C,

Hope nobody thinks I am bashing PM, I m not, just sharing with others that may be having the same problems, I did like PM but felt it wasnt working good enough for me.. maybe cause I dont understand it, the herbs I understand more on how the work.. yes Mel keep trying to find the right combo for each personal program.. hey if your combo works keep with it, if it aint broke dont fix itBig Grin

I don't think anyone thinks you're bashing PM at all hon,even the ones that take it. Just not for you,so you changed it,and the main thing is you are finding what works for you and what you're happy with.....that's why there are so many herbs and methods for NBE. Boobie blessings!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon