Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just started the BB pills and new to board

Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board
August 11 2008 at 2:39 AM Baby2488 (Login Baby2488)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone , I just started the BB pills August 9th and im so excited .. today its the second day and im already starting to feel an ache on my chest even when i breath i can feel it. I take on BB pill at 5am with water , then the second one at night 2 hours after dinner with water as well. I was thinking of drinking the protein shake for breakfast instead of for lunch because im usually at work and wudnt have time to make the shake. Right now I am 32b because i lost 15 pounds so my breast got smaller .. My goal is to become a 34 D . But we will see how that goes. I have a 9 months supply plus i got a 2.5 months supply from ebay for $65 !! so in total thats 11.5 months i cant wait. wish me luck girls!!

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board August 17 2008, 8:08 PM

Good luck!

But why do you want your band size to increase? Do you want to put weight back on again?

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board August 17 2008, 8:49 PM

Hi ,im new to all of this ..so im just starting to learn about band size and how that affects the bra size , i actually dont want to gain weight but to be honest i dont really know my exact bra size lol hope i dont sound dumb. but i since i lost 15 pounds i now fit into a small 32b or small 34 a. it really depends on how the bra is made. and thanks for the good luck! i have been on the BB pills for oficially 8 days .. a week and one day .. and im really sore . I have also just started massaging by breast with a lotion that has both vitamin e and vitamin a. i want to be a 32 d or dd.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board August 18 2008, 5:56 AM

My stats:
Female
height:5'5
weight: 125
Current bra size: small 32 b small 34 a
Goal : 32D or 32DD

My regimen :
1 BB pill at 5am 2 hours before breakfast

7am-9am : Whey Power Plus protein shake for breakfast, 1 evening primrose capsule (1000 mg), 1 flaxseed oil capsule ( 1000 mg)

12-1 pm : I have lunch with 1 evening primrose capsule and 1 flaxseed oil capsule

6-7 pm: I have dinner and drink 1 evening primrose capsule and 1 flaxseed capsule

8-9 pm: Take 1 bb pill on empty stomach

My breast definetly feel sore since the second dahy of being on the bb.

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina_87) Good luck! August 30 2008, 5:53 AM

It's good you're seeing results so soon.

Your regimen looks good. Keep us updated on your progress.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Good luck! August 31 2008, 3:49 AM

Thank you so much!! I really been lazy on getting a measuring tape .. i really need to get one . Honestly like i have said before I dont even know my real bra size, which is embarrasing lol. Anywho Today i fit into a very small 34c .. i was happy but then again the bra didn't look that big so it might be misleading me. I will definetly try and get my stats straight and try getting a measuring tape so that i can monitor my actual progress instead of just guessing , so far i really do feel the aching and soreness on boobs. 32dd here i come!!

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) OMGG September 1 2008, 9:53 PM

maybe im just crazy , but today i was shopping and their was a special 3 bras for 10 so i went ahead and bought some 34b bra's and to my surprise they fit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will try and take some pics and put them on the update pictures page. I been on Bountiful Breast since august 9th,2008 and my starting size was a small 32b small 34 A. It's weird because even though i have felt the tingling i don't see the growth but i guess the bra's speak for themselves or maybe im just crazy lol . I really hope i have grown.

very excited!!

katy
(no login) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 10 2008, 4:05 AM

Have you had kids?
If you have that will be a good factor in your growth. The majority of women that gain growth have had kids.
Not always the case though, and this forum has good examples of the women who have gained.
GOOD LUCK!!

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 10 2008, 4:07 AM

Nope never had children. im 20 , 5'5 and 125 pounds.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 10 2008, 6:19 AM

I'm a bio-male and started out with BB. It does work, but it is expensive. Good luck with your regimen! Sounds like it is working.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 11 2008, 2:53 AM

Yeah i think its working ! But I really need a damn measuring tape to really be able to confirm my growth. And one thing that i haven't done either is know my temperature. I will get a thermometer tomorrow and also purchase the L-Tyrosine tablets. Also what was your regimen ? did you drink the l-tyrosin tablets ?? and also one more thing I know they tell us not to use the fluoride toothpaste but i still do, did you follow their instructions as far as that ? Im gonna also change that, im gonna start using Toms organic toothpaste. Please tell me about your experience with Bountiful Breast.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 11 2008, 5:45 AM

Me? I just took the pills LOL...... No lifestyle changes or anything.

I can't afford BB so i've switched to ordinary BO supplemented with saw palmetto (i'm an older guy and SP provides "certain" benefits) and black cohosh and kelp pills for iodine (boosts thyroid). Supposedly your BB pills contain similar elements.

You might check out chellie choi's program on this site for more info.

At any rate, good luck on your program.

hooter girl
(no login) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 12 2008, 1:26 AM

in all honesty you need to measure your progress by the way your bras fit. Measuring isn't always accurate each time you do it from the last time. And since we take even the smallest mm into acount, it can be disappointing when the measurements are not changing much.
Just take a bra or two and measure your growth that way. it's supposed to be about the way you feel about them/yourself rather than what the numbers show.

Its said that the minimum effective temperature of BO is 98.2.

Thats right ! makes a lot more sense .. and i definetly feel the difference. Like before the 34b's would fit loose and now im really suprised that they fit good . SO i definelty know im growing! and im really happy. I have been talking to Keturah she also grew on the BB and she has been helping me in develop my regimen and telling me tips that have really been helping. I finally got a thermometer and my temperature was a 98.1 when i took the pills . I also purchased the L-Tyrosine tablets to aid in my temperature. And im also going to purchase a Herbal Bio Bust enhancer cream that Keturah recommende she used it and it helped her grow on the top , which is also what i want. so im adding that to my regimen and thats it nothing else I dont want to do too much. I will let everyone know when i put my before pic up .. i been lazy with that. I will try and take one today and email it to the admin so she can put it up in the picture progress page. Thank you all for tips and the support !! love you all and happy Boob growth!!

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 14 2008, 10:07 PM

I just sent my pic to the admin .. So hopefully it would be put up soon. My starting pic is at 1 month and 5 days of using BB. I am a small 34b.

dory
(Login Dory505) i'm also new to bb!! September 15 2008, 8:45 PM

hey congrats about ur growth!!! i just started bb last week and ddnt feel anything im taking 2 bb pills a day + 2 protien shake 20 gram each + 2 kelp 150 mcg each + 1 gaba + 3 saw palmetto. can i know what's the using of evening primrose oil that u r taking?? why r u taking it?? @@

good luck and waiting for ur reply Smile

much love and happy boobie growing everyone!

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 18 2008, 3:05 AM

Hey Dory, first of all thanks for the compliments and most of all welcome to the BB journey! The reason why I am taking evening primrose is because I dont have a lot of body fat and bountiful breast suggest this supplement along with the flaxseed oil for woman with low body fat and are fitness oriented. Remeber it is crucial in order for the pills to work that your body temperature be between 98.2-98.6 . Make sure you take your temperature before drinking the pills .. and if your temperature is low take the lytorsine tablets , they help with temperature. I am very happy we are both together on the bountiful breast good luck to both of us . I have my starting pic in the picture page here in forum .. my username as you know is Baby2488 go check it out.

RoxyBelle
(Login RoxyB) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 18 2008, 5:18 AM

Yes it's said that the minimum body temperature for bovine ovary to be effective is 98.2 (36.8 degrees Celsius). The reason is said to be that below that temperature your body doesn't make enough of the enzymes required to convert your thyroid hormones from thyroxine (T4) to triiodothyronine (T3), which is necessary for the growth process to occur.

Dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 18 2008, 9:53 AM

Baby2488,

thank uuuuuuuu ^_^ <3 <3 <3

and Oh i understand now!! then i guess i dont need to take the evening primrose oil and flaxeed oil .. i do have fat around my hips and thighs :S i'm half middle eastern and half asian thats how i born with full hips and flat chest haha Big Grin

about my temprature Sad im naturally low no matter what i do or take :'( around 36.2 C everytime i check :'( i have read that some girls do grow on bb even with low temprature! so.. i'll wait and see how my body will re-act to this product, it's just too early now to judge im only on it for 9 days. but i hope im not waisting the pills cuz of my low temprature :'( i dont know how to use l-tyrosine cuz both with bb need to be taken on empty stomach! and i have purchased l-trosine from GNC that is actually 500 mg each tablet!! im afraid to take 4 tablets with kelp on empty stomach thats rilly scary it might hurt my kidney :'( so im rilly confused. i did emailed bb regarding this issue thay haven't reply to me yet Sad

I saw ur starting pic!! u look great!!!! at first i thought it's my pic lool ur body looks just like mine though i have a lil fat around my band size :S My breast size is 33.5 inch and my band size is 27 inch. but still im an A Cup Sad I hope i'll reach DD or E on these pills(i know u'll laugh but where i live large sizes are symbol of beauty) Big Grin

i just know if bb didnt work for me nothing else will but surgery (never have them never will). i wish you the very best luck and hope u write notes here if u see any progress Smile

much love,
dory

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 18 2008, 4:16 PM

Your better of calling Bountiful instead of emailing them . What I do with the ltyrosine is take it like 1hr before I take the BB pills , so that my temperature can go up and it works for me. But please call bountiful breast they would be able to help you better , plus you spent a lot of money on their product and im pretty sure they want you to see results or else you would be returning the product and that would be their lost. So go on and call them . Its only been 9 days so ofcourse you wont see any progress yet , just be patient , I for one am not patient at all im so desperate to grow right now lol , but keep in mind they do say give it alteast 6 months to see progress . Whats your current bra size and whats your goal size ??? RIght now I am a small 34 B , before BB i was a small 34 a/32b. My goal size is a 34DD! lol im so excited cant wait .. I purchased the 9 months supply of BB , and been on BB since August 9th,2008. Also make sure you drink your whey power plus protein shakes they are also crucial! Happy boob growing

Dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 18 2008, 7:27 PM

yea u'r right i should call them i just tried a minute ago there was this error connection message poppin on my fone i dono wuts wrong :S thnx for the tip i'll try it 2moro morning cuz i just had my seconed bb pill. i'll take l-tyrosin and i'll wait for an hour before taking the first pill. what i did was taking 1 l-tyrosine (500 mg) + 1 kelp (150 mcg) + 1 bb all together :S i dono if that helped but i went crazy i cant stop checkin my temprature lool first i had this ordinary mercury thermomitter same day i bought the digital (rilly expensive made in germany like 150 $) and then i bought another one that i can use in the ears loool i jus wanted to see if the problem is in the thermomitter or me!!! :S
anyways.. Tongue i also have another problem that i couldnt purchase the whey protien bb suggested. cuz they dont ship worldwide and sure they dont sell it here :S so im using 100% whey protien from GNC i hope that will work with bb Sad my current bra size is 32A my goal is 32DDD or E or J <_> lol. i have purchased the 13.5 month's supply and wont mind to buy more if i see results in 6 months atleast Tongue i want to proof to my friends and my bf and whoever who insist that (nothing but surgery enlarges breasts) that they are worng and i do believe (even if,, bb didnt work for me) that nbe rilly works cuz other grls did it!!
but i feel kinda sad cuz im not feeing any pain Sad(((
there was something i did 2 or 3 months before starting bb. i heared somewhere that drinking 1 spoon of soy sauce can enlarge breasts in 6 days!!! i tried that and i took 1 big spoon 2 times a day and the next day my breasts were sooooo sore!!! and damn i couldnt sleep i couldnt raise my arms i couldnt do anything but ..... i did grew 2 inches from this method!! and yes only in 6 days <_> i grew 1/2 inch everyday !! my breast size was 31 inches only and became 35 after six weeks!! and i tried to maintain but the pain went away and i ddnt feel anything after another week then i stoped doing it and i lost some inches but i kept 2 !! im afraid this method has destroyed something in my body cuz maybe i cannot grow anymore after this Sad i know soy is bad and dangerous but, couldnt resist the idea and had to try!!
i'll let u know if i see any progess but im sure very sure u'll grow faster since ur temprature is normal and u dnt have any probs in ur thyroid function. everything will be fine. excited for both of us Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 22 2008, 4:43 PM

wowo that sounds horrible.. I have never heard of that method to grow breast. Atleast you kept 2 inches. Have you contacted BB ??

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 22 2008, 9:27 PM

yes i did. Sad it was so hard reaching them i never called anyone is usa before and it took few minutes befour i heared the rings. i told them bout my issue and they told me what u told to take L-Tyrosine 2000 mg + kelp 300 mcg an hour or more before taking st bb pill and it should raise my temprature. i did that and it worked but not exactly, my temprature was 36.4 or 36.5 max and it raised to be 36.8 :S i couldn't do more and i just prayed that it's gonna work even if my temprature is not high enough. still i dont feel any growing pain. Sad and my breast size is changing everyday and each hour!! from 32 to 34 to 34.7 inch! even my band ize from 26 to 26.5 to 29!!!!!! @@ it dries me crazy <_>

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 24 2008, 3:04 AM

please dont measure everyday! just be patient , if you measure everyday u will be paranoid. im happy your temperature is up! i been aching for like the past 2 days.. im almost at 2 months with the BB im so happy!! anyways keep up with the regimen and make sure to keep your temperature up and you would be fine remember results vary from person to person. be patient ok

Doooorrryyyy
(no login) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board September 29 2008, 6:54 PM

hey wussup!! Smile any Growing news???? ^_^
me nothing, yet, .. and.. i think the idea of raising my temprature wasnt good, atleast for me :'( as u i've been tellin u guys, my natural temprature is 36.4 and when i raise it it maximum goes to 36.7 or 36.8 Sad and yesterday im sure i ddnt do anything wrong i just suddenly went up to 38.9 !!! omg thut i was gonna die. my mom went crazy but i sure ddnt tell her bout what i was doing lol. i just thut i'll stop taking l-tyrosine i'll only use 1 kelp 15- mcg and i'll try to exercise or whatever to raise my temprature before taking the pill, do u think that will be okay? Sad hows things going with u? plz let us know when u notice anything Smile take care and wish u get ur goal fast Smile

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 1 2008, 2:03 AM

I was at victoria secret today with my friend and decided to get measured just because i wanted to know what my bra size was .. and I found out I am 32B. How exciting to finally know my bra size.. so 2 more cup sizes to be at my goal which is a 32D or DD . I feel a bit fuller .. but nothing major yet , i do feel aches sometimes so i know its working ,... just have to be patient.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 4 2008, 1:50 AM

One more thing my weight is 117 .. i just got weighed at the doctor .. I lost 25 pounds!! Im so happy. From 142-117.

monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 4 2008, 2:12 AM

Wow -- congratulations on your progress, and your amazing weight loss! I just lost about 25 lbs in the past few months, some of which I gained on herbs this past summer (some of it was just bad eating habits and being pretty inactive)

I do want to lose another 15 lbs or so, and I hope the hormones don't interfere with that. I'm thinking that as long as I stay low-carb and active, it should be okay -- at least I hope so.

Your story is inspiring!

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 4 2008, 4:55 AM

Hey! and thank you for the compliments. Its good to know that i can inspire someone. And yes you can do it as long as you keep a good diet and are basically active. I exercised for the first 2 months .. i started my diet in april .. and lost 13.1 pounds. then after that i just ate healthy and kept active like walking instead of taking the bus etc etc and lost the 11.9 pounds total of 25! im so happy . and cant wait till my breast grow to my desired goal which is a 32D .. im atleast happy to know im a B cup . 32B to be exact. Anyways what is your current regimen ? i see that you are new welcome . If there is anything i can help you with i would be more than happy.
Happy boob growing.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Monkey October 4 2008, 4:58 AM

Hey lol . Duh your on bountiful breast i just saw it when you posted that you were a newbie. I hope bountiful breast does work for you. I been on bountiful breast since August 9th,2008 and so far have felt that my breast are fuller so im happy about that ,, i have also felt the aches here and there and im doing the whey powerplus shakes too. How many months supply of BB did you order ?

monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 5 2008, 8:55 PM

Thanks for the nice welcome!

I ordered the 4 1/2 month supply -- I was tempted to just do the 6 weeks, but thought that was not really enough time to judge whether it was working or not. I'm just waiting, now, for them to get here!

I hope I don't have a lot of side effects... I did on the high-dose estrogenic herbs -- not just weight gain, but also period weirdness, mood swings, skin breakouts, etc.

I'm actually taking a low-dose estrogenic herb supplement at the moment, not for NBE but for hormone balancing (NO saw palmetto this time around!). I'm 40, and definitely starting to see the effects of pre-menopause on body, skin, etc. From everything I've read, phytoestrogens are quite safe compared to synthetic hormones. I definitely look and feel better with a bit of extra estrogen these days.

I've done glandulars in the past for other things (thyroid, which really helped me --) so am not terribly nervous about that aspect of it. Mainly just wondering if it will actually work! I'll probably stop the herbs when I start the BB, at least until I figure out how much it is affecting my body chemistry, etc.

I do also take some other supplements regularly- collagen, l-carnitine, and very low dose DHEA (mine's a bit low, so this is doctor recommended--puts me back in the normal range). I take a good multivitamin/multimineral.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 5 2008, 9:17 PM

Im happy you didnt order the 6 weeks thats definetly not enough time to tell if the product works .. i think 4 and a half is ok .. even though they do say give the product atleast 6 months to work .. though some people do get growth in 4.5 months and hopefully you get lucky and get the growth .. what is your starting bra size and what is your goal ?? In the beginning i thought i was a small 34b .. but got measured in victoria secret and found out im actually a 32B which makes more sense because im thin now that i lost weight im 117 , 5'5. My goal is to be a 32D or 32DD . So far my breast do look fuller so im really happy about that. I cant wait till you get the BB .. did your order the protein shakes as well. I am also driniing supplements along with BB .. i take l-tyrosine , eveningprimerose oil and flaxseed oil.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 5 2008, 9:19 PM

forgot to add that I am also using femagis .. its a cream that has Pueraria mirifica got it from ebay .. My friend that used BB recommended it. My friend is just the same body type as me and she greww in 4.5 months on BB her breast are huge now. she went from a 32c to a 34D in 3 1/2 months.

Monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 6 2008, 4:19 AM

I'm starting out at about a 32/34 large-c or small-D, depending on the bra. I want to gain about a cup size all in all -- I'd like to fill out a DD fully. When I'm at an optimal weight, my band size is a 32.

I already eat quite a high protein diet, so am not going to be doing the protein shakes.

I figured that with 4 1/2 months on the product, I could at least tell if I had side effects, if I had some signs of growth, and whatnot.

It's inspiring to hear about your friend's success. Thanks for being my buddy on this journey -- if nothing else, it's interesting.

I've been wary of trying creams, as they seem kind-of gimmicky, but it seems they do work for some people.

Thanks for being interested in my journey with this... it'll be an adventure!

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 6 2008, 4:38 AM

Yeah its definetly and adventure and yes we are definetly buddies on this journes thats a good way to put it! And i definetly think for sure you can get 1 cup size in the 4.5 months . Your lucky you started at a big cup size already .. and well i am happy i have some cleavage too although not as much as i would like. And i also dont want my band size to increase and to fit into a DD. I have a 9 months supply and been on bb since august 9th. I want to increase 3 cup sizes so i have to be patient. When on BB make sure you take your temperature .. it must be minimum 98.2 according to them to work effectively. I take ltyrosine for that reason and my temp has been excellent! Im really excited to have you as a buddy on this journey . My friend is on the BB testimonial website her name is Keturah , her picture is there as well . I also have a pic she sent me that's not on the BB site and her breast are huge , i will ask her for permission to show her pic. Good luck and tell me when you get the BB.

monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 6 2008, 6:00 PM

It's nice to know that you are a personal friend of one of the BB testimonial folks... I looked at Keturah's pic on the site, and she looks great! I know that Michelle Choi also posts on these boards, and that tends to make me trust the testimonial a lot more. I'd love to see Keturah's pic now, if she's willing to share. I love looking at the progress pictures, they are very inspiring.

I know these things take time, so am prepared to be patient. I also figure I'll need to do maintenance for a while after the initial growth phase, if I want to keep what I gain.

Thankfully I don't have too far to go...I mentioned in the other post that I have implants, which is why I am starting with a good baseline. I got them years ago, and have been very happy with them overall, but would like some real breast tissue to fill out around the implants. I got very lucky with my surgeon -- she was terrific.

I wanted to go larger at the time when I got them, but I was going from an AA to a C, and she stated that anything larger would look unnatural and the implants would show, etc. She was right.

I hope I can continue to lose weight too, as you have... I bet you look fantastic!!!

I got an email that my order has shipped, so now I'm just waiting to get it. I'm on the fence about whether to tell my partner and my roommate that I'm doing this... they'd definitely be interested, but I'm not sure I want to share that just yet....

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 7 2008, 2:10 AM

Hey I spoke to Keturah and she said it was fine .. so just give me your email and i will email you her pics.

monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 7 2008, 8:42 AM

Baby

you can mail them to sokkmonkey@yahoo.com

Thanks for doing that -- I'm thrilled that she had such great results with the product, and am excited to see her pix. Please send her my thanks for sharing them with me.

How is your program going so far? What have you experienced since starting the BB? Anything you can notice so far?

This seems to be turning into a 2 person conversation.. maybe you and I are the only ones just starting out on this, and posting a lot!

dory
(no login) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 7 2008, 10:47 AM

hey guys im wit u. welcome monkey Smile im also new to bb. im waiting to see any progress i havent seen any growth yet so i dont have much to say. i have a problem with my temperature i couldnt fix it with L-Tyrosine and Kelp, im taking them anyway, but i think this problem might be the reason why i'll grow very slow that only if it'll work for me. i wish everybody the best luck and reaching ur goals quick and safe. dont stop posting. bless u all <3

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 7 2008, 3:04 PM

Hey guys,

I am hoping to start BB soon I am not sure yet. I was thinking of buying a 9 months supply. I just don't know if it will owrk for me. I have tried many things and researched many things. It seems that BB might be best for me. I did herbs but did not like it, too many negative side effects with very fullness that was only water retention. I have been reading and re-reading through the testamonials on BB site and they seem pretty convincing, especially Michelle Choi's. Baby 2488 could you send me the pics of Keturah too? I read her testamonial and thought from a 32C to a 34C was not a big deal but she did say that those were in between pictures. I would be curious to see what she looks like now and it is good to know that those are not fake pictures with fake people.

I might try Raw Ovary and Mammary as well as pituiatary with a capsule of kelp to start.

I was wondering if I do end up taking BO or BB, what should I expect and how would I know if it is working?

Thanks.

My email is jababyboo@yahoo.com.

Bsby2488
(Login Baby2488) re: Monkey October 7 2008, 9:21 PM

Hey I sent the pic today . Keturah is now a 34D. What I have experienced so far with BB is fullness and I have felt the aching . My temperature has been very good so im happy about that so ltyrosine has been good to me. Also you ladies that are just starting at BB should consider taking the pill after you wake up in the morning and your body warms up. That's what I do . I wake up walk around , brush my teeth or whatever and my temp is usually by then at a 98.5 or even more. But when i just wake up its at a 97.7, Im still waiting for growth but then again i have only been on BB since august 9th ,2008 and it takes approx 6 months to notice anything so im giving it time and really hope it works. GOod luck to everyone .

Monkey
(no login) wow! October 8 2008, 8:08 AM

Keturah looks amazing! That is really, truly inspiring. I hope this works as well for the rest of us. Glad there are others on this journey, too.

dory
(no login) hey baby October 8 2008, 11:31 AM

i wanna know how does your (Breast Pain) actually feels like?? umm, pain all around both breasts?? or just one breast?? light pain or too painful?? i think i felt something only in one breast, verrrrrry slight acheness, not painful, is this the soreness u all talkin bout?? Sad pls tell meeeeee :'( :'(
and also i need to know, when u were taking L-Tyrosine, did u take 500mg 2 twice a day? or 1000mg twice a day? Sad
thanks Big Grin

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 8 2008, 2:42 PM

Hey Dory,

Yeah it can be a slight ache at times or sometimes a strong ache , but i never felt pain just an ache and as a matter of fact as im writing to you right now im aching like crazy , i been aching for the past 2 days. Sometimes its more intense on one breast then the other. I take 2 ltyrosine of 500 mg each.

Monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 9 2008, 9:07 AM

My order is here! I started the pills tonight, so we'll see what happens! I need to stay on top of the temperature issue, as mine tends to run a bit low. I'll pick up some l-tyrosine this weekend. This is all rather exciting.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 10 2008, 6:01 AM

Yay!!! congrats

Monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 11 2008, 5:06 AM

Thanks, Baby -- you're a great BB buddy! So far so good -- no side effects yet, but a little soreness.....

Good luck gals...

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 12 2008, 3:07 AM

So happy you got the BB. Remember take a before pic and make sure you drink your protein and check you temperature. Soreness is an excellent sign . I was also sore in just a few days of starting BB. Big boobs here we go!

P.S. It's been officially 2 months since i started BB. 7 more months to go!

dory
(Login Dory505) i dono how it happened!! October 12 2008, 6:45 AM

hey Big Grin i measured myself today and i think i grew 0.5 inch!! xD
but i dono !! i ddnt feel much sore :L that was only 1 day when i thought i felt little pain in one breast >_> i dono if this is a real growth or just bloating Sad but i'll know in few days Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
happy and worried :L
xD

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: i dono how it happened!! October 12 2008, 6:49 AM

Do you have your period ? Because if you do then it could be the reason ... or it could just be that you did grow!! I hope you did .. keep us updated. you should take before and after pics .

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 12 2008, 9:35 AM

umm, yes. it ended 10 days ago. maybe i actually grreewwww Big Grin !!! i decided to take a pic every 2 months. i'll post my before and first After pic. soon Smile
just few more months to DDD !!!! Big Grin Big Grin

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 13 2008, 7:29 AM

i wokeup today feeling alil sore on my smaller breast, and they look fuller and way better than last month xD tomorow is gonna be the 25th day for me using bb. wusup baby did u notice any more growth? i think this is the seconed month for u on bb right? u started 9th Aug and today its 13th oct Smile go and measure again!!

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 14 2008, 5:11 AM

Congrats dory!! im so happy to see the BB is working on you. I haven't notice any major growth yet. just the fullness. I took a braless pic about 1 week ago . But i decided to just do my routines and be patient. So i will be taking another braless pic in about 4 months to see if i see a difference. And yes I been on the BB for 2 months already!! super excited 7 more months to go. I do get impatient somtimes especially when I see other girls with huge breast! I get so jealous .. do you girls feel the same way ??? I just visualize how my breast would look when I reach my goal of 32D or DD! but I know that patience is key because they do say give the product 6 months to work so im waiting and waiting .... So i promised myself that in february or march I would take my next set of pics to see if there is growth. Congrats dory! Are you taking protein shakes ??

dory
(no login) Sad News October 14 2008, 7:29 AM

I did grew a 1/2"! but i also gained weight under boobs is an inch bigger >_
i take protien shakes from GNC (100% Whey Protien) and i take nearly 2 shakes everyday depends on what im eating, like if im not eating alot of protien in 1 meal i add a scoop of 20 grams protien. if i eat moderate protien meal i add half scoop (like 10 grams protien) and so,,i also take EPO 2600 mg. Saw Palmetto 585 mg 3 caps daily, Royal Jelly 1000 mg, Vitamin C 500 mg
I'll post my before pic as soon as i get a USB wire. I wish u all best of luck. hope no one gains too much weight while growing.

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 14 2008, 10:17 PM

Dory,
It is probably the Saw Palmetto. I took it in a blended capsule and ended up gaining like 15 pounds and it is harder to get off! I had to kids and lost my weight within 3 months and this "herbal weight won't!

Also, check your protein shake for its sugar content and calories, because both will make you gain weight. If you do workout and take protein shake (which is what is most used for) then you will see amazing results! I have done it before and it does not take much when you are taking protein shakes especially twice a day.

Baby2488,
I know what you mean about being impatient! I am getting do anxious and I try to guess how long it will take to get to the next size. I am very jealous when I see girls who have a natural full C or full D and I am like "why can't that be me!" But I am thinking that one day soon, that will be me! I am planning to take BO soon with Vitex as soon as I get my hormones balanced. Are you taking protein shakes? Have you taken before and 2 months after pics? Do you see a difference in 2 months of BB? I was thinking actually of buying a 9 month supply of BB and taking it until I see a FULL D or a Double D would be nice like my name!

For everyone else, who has seen results on BO?

dory
(Login Dory505) Double D October 15 2008, 1:33 PM

thank u for ur respons. i guess its the saw palmetto i've also seen horrible cellulite on my butt (never had cillulite on that area before) i feel so sad i've bought many bottle of Saw Palmetto lol. then okay i guess i'll use Pumpkin Seed Oil instead of SP as an Androgen Blocker, but it has fatty acids! and im already taking EPO that contains Fatty Acids and balances hormons, will taking both EPO and Pumpkin Seed Oil make me gain weight?? Sad

im being more impatient than u guys :'( cant stand my bf staring at other (Busty Women) even while im around >_< i dnt blame him though :S pffff.. i think i need to use BB and Diane 35 Birth Control to get the dramatic growth in short time while naturally growing from bb, what y'all think? Big Grin

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 15 2008, 7:08 PM

It seems Saw Palmetto has made many gain weight and cellulite. I only gained weight.

Half an inch is pretty good still, do not get discouraged. Just know that in a year from now you will be much better and bigger! How long did it take you to see an inch increase?

Two protein shakes a day may be a lot but maybe you should try working out, even if it is just once a week so you don't gain anymore weight.

Monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 16 2008, 1:27 AM

I gained quite a lot of weight and cellulite on the herbs I was doing last summer. I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen with BB... so far, so good - I'm actually continuing to slim down, and no real side effects except a little acne (not much, though.)

I do think I'm starting to see some more fullness in my breasts, too -- my bra fits a bit tighter, and I seem to be filling it out more. I've only been on this a little while, so I'm guessing it is swelling, but I'll still take it! It also may be wishful thinking.....

I'm also doing massage and heat.

Saw Palmetto seems to be the biggest offender in the weight gain department, and I'm just guessing, but it seems that other androgen blockers might also have the same effect. Androgens, in my opinion, are not the enemy, unless you have way too many of them.

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 16 2008, 2:17 AM

Monkey,
How long have you been on BB? How much have you gained in that time?
I just bought generic BO and I will try it out before I buy BB. Right now I am just taking Vitex.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 16 2008, 3:25 AM

WOW! I never knew saw palmetto could cause weight gain .. but it's good to know because I was actually considering getting it until I just read you girls experiences with it.

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 16 2008, 10:58 AM

Double D,

Im new to BB almost 1 month now, grew 1/2" inch (i think) cause sometimes i feel like the measurement tape isnt that accurate, sometimes my around bust size is 33 sometimes 34.5 sometiems 33.5 :S but it always goes back to 34 inch when i measure my breast straight after waking up before doing or drinking anything, and when i measure each breast individual i get 7.5" each. that means i went from 32A to 32B which is great so far. only the extra pound annoys me :S went from 111 lb to 118 lb >_<

I took saw palmetto 3 pill daily for 3 weeks 585 mg each. last week i took 6 pills (was so impatient wanted rto see fast changes) and last night decided to just taking 2 after knowing that its what caused me to gain extra pounds. but today NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i decieded to stop taking it :'( though i know i have exessive androgen problem Sad i need to lose those extra pounds i got first, then i'll start again with saw palmetto 2 pills per day :L and i'll try to excersis more and eat less :$

Baby,
Dont take saw palmetto unless if ur sure u need to. dont take more than 2 pills per day and watch what ur eating :L

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 16 2008, 3:59 PM

Hey, Dory

How tall are you ?? Cause im 117 and im 5'5 and I can afford to gain a little weight. Just asking because if your my height and you weight 118 you should be fine, its no big deal. Anyways so glad you grew, I probably have grown but im not paying as much attention to my breast as I use to because I know results arent overnight and Im just trying to be patient and follow my routines and eventually the 32DD will be there lol! Smile I hope .... What I really want is to get upper boobage as well..im so anxious , why is BO so slow ??????????????

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 16 2008, 7:45 PM

Baby2488,
I am wondering also why your growth is slow.
Are you taking protein shakes?
What else are you taking with BO?
Do you have it on an empty stomach or full?
Are you taking the pills with water or some other liquid?
Are you using toothpaste with fluoride?

Just some questions for you...

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 17 2008, 3:12 AM

Double D,

It;s not that its very slow .. I mean ive only been on BB for 2 months anyways , I have fullness and maybe I have grown i just havent measured to see the growth , the only time I measured was about 3 weeks ago to find out my bra size at victoria secret which was a 32B , when i started BB i was barely a 32B and now I fit in perfect . Yes I am taking protein shakes the one that BB sells , I am drinking the BB pills on an empty stomach with water and Im drinking Ltyrosine , flaxseed and evening primrose and I use toms toothpaste with no fluoride.

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 17 2008, 5:49 AM

If it is not slow, then you mean the BB pills are working? Its just that I seen your post and you said that it was slow.

They seem to work for many people as I have read. It seems as though you program is pretty good! I would probably try to take those same things too when I start. I would just like to know that other people have grown too (like yourself) to make me feel better about buying a 9 month supply, even though they do have a money back guarantee. I am still skeptical. I did buy generic BO, which came today. But I am holding out until this Vitex starts to kick in. I have been reading your post to see how it goes and if I will even buy it. So feel free to post anything that helps or doesn't.

How much of an increase have you seen so far? Would you say one cup since you started?

Thanks.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 17 2008, 5:57 AM

What i mean by slow is that it takes a long time to see results .. basically results arent over night lol! That's the only problem with NBE you have to be very patient and not expect things to just appear in seconds.. and i for one am very impatient. I could say I have had like 1/2 increase or maybe less but most of it is fullness.. im really not sure. I would be able to really tell when I see a dramatic change and that's long term because product takes 6 months to see real results .. so basically what Im gonna do is just by the 6th month ( or maybe if i see results before 6 months) take a pic and compare to my before pic . I have a 9 months supply .. 7 more months to go. Because BB is so expensive .. I would suggest to try generic BO first .. but ofcourse its totally up to you and your budget. I guess im more paranoid because BB was so expensive and for it not to work it would be a waste of money and time . I wouldnt be able to get a refund if I don;t grow because I bought my BB from ebay , not directly with BB so im screwed so these Tits better grow lol!!! or i would be devasted.

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 19 2008, 1:50 AM

I know all about being impatient! I am supposed to go on Vacation with my husband and was hoping I would be able to fill out by bathing suit by then! Only 3 months to get it done! Good luck with everything and at least you are seeing a difference, so that way you know it is working. Then in like 4 months you will see the difference.

Monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 19 2008, 7:09 AM

This does take time, folks -- think about the changes of puberty, and how long and excruciating those were. (Not that we got the results we wanted from that, mind you....)

I swear my breasts are feeling fuller.. it's probably just swelling, but still.. I can feel a difference already. On the minus side, I am getting acne, which sucks a lot at age 40! No other side effects so far, though, which is a definite advantage over the herbal route. And I guess the acne does tell me that the BB is doing something.

I'm really glad to have you gals as buddies on this journey, and I hope we all achieve the success we desire.

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 19 2008, 7:46 PM

Monkey,

You started on Oct 9 and in 10 days you see a difference?! And at 40?! Thats pretty good. I am excited to try BO because I think it is the only that will work for me. I tried herbs I also gained weight which is extremely hard for me to do. I bought Generic BO for now although a 1-2 month supply set me back $104 so BB would be cheaper for me. I am interested in those taking BO to see what works and what does not work. I agree with you that it is good to have other girls to talk to about this. Hope you continue to grow and keep thinking that you are going to grow.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 20 2008, 6:13 AM

So happy to see you girls are getting results.. I cant wait to get bigger. I really hope this product works for me! 32dd here i come!!

dory
(no login) hey sexy ladies! October 20 2008, 7:39 AM

sorry for not writing sooner, i had a prob in my computer. i wanted to ask u all have u thought taking these supplements beside bovine ovary:
-Royal Jelly: good souce for amino and fatty acid and contains important minerals, im taking it for health reasons; my thyroid function is slow, i'll consider this a reason if my breasts didn¡¦t grow as fast as I expect.

-Paba: i have read that transgenders adding paba with BO to slow the breakdown of the hormones to help the body use the most of the hormones that has, and sure helps to speed the growth process!! I ordered some online cause its not available where I live.

-L-Arginine: a protein block that helps proceed Growth Hormone, recommended for women over 30, but I think I¡¦ll try to add it to my nbe program, im 21 nut who knows maybe Im lack of growth hormone! I¡¦m very short 155 CM and my weight was 111 lb before saw palmetto, now 120 lb ƒ¼ after 1 month of bb and saw palmetto, I removed that anyway.

-Androgen Blocker: Pumkin Seed oil or Diane 35? What else stronger than Testosterone slows the nbe??????

And Baby2488,
My length is 155 Cm and my weight is 120 lb. my protein shake powder doesn¡¦t contain too much sugar, but unfortunately it not pure isolate protein as BB re-commanded, cause we don¡¦t have power plus in my country and also I tried to order it straight from bb¡¦s company they refused to ship world wide Sad im suing 100% whey protein from GNC (mixed of Concentrate and Isolated Protien) well atleast its protein :s lol. I have read that u bought ur bb supplies from ebay?? Why u ddnt order straight from the website?? U know I bought the 13.5 months supply and im not even gonna use the guarantee form, dono, not that I was confident that im gonna grow with bb. But maybe I know already that its effective and it works, but I have some health issues that might slow down the growth process for me. If u think u r too thin u need to check with ur doc and make sure ur metabolism is not very high!! If it is u need to eat more and gain little weight and drink atleast 2 protien shakes daily, that was written in the instruction sheets that were sent to me with the bb bottles. btw, can u give me a link to that seller who sold u the bb supplies on ebay, i need to check if they can ship me the power plus whey protien to where i live Sad .. thanks! Smile

today is my 36th day on bb, still a 32B, but alil fuller than yesterday, cant be too excited its my period coming in 10 days. i dono if breasts should swell 10 days before the next cycle, anybody knows??

Im looking forward to read great news from all of u. keep us posted and best luck Smile

Monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 20 2008, 8:50 AM

It seems a lot of us have thyroid or other hormonal and/or health problems, and I've wondered if this is part of why we didn't grow in the first place?

I'm definitely not imagining things.. my breasts are fuller than they were before the bb. Might just be swelling, but I'm not getting the soreness, etc. that I got on the herbs... so I like this much better than the herbal route. It doesn't really feel like swelling -- just fleshier and softer to the touch.

I wonder how much is the bb, and how much is massage, heat, and the other supplements I'm doing? In any case, I like it. I also seem to have a higher sex drive than normal, which is also a good thing! The only down side so far is the acne... I'm trying to take better care of my skin, and hope that is enough to keep things under control skin-wise.

I don't know if a normal amount of andogens actually slows the NBE process -- women are supposed to have some androgens, and they don't cancel out the estrogens -- I'm pretty sure it is only a problem if there is a real imbalance, as in women who have PCOS or a related condition. Too little androgen can cause problems with moods, etc. I will be interested to hear peoples' experience with pumpkin seed oil -- if it seems to help, then that's terrific.

I, personally, am staying FAR away from Saw Palmetto -- I'm pretty sure that is what caused the weight gain and other problems I had on the herbs. The herbs also threw my menstrual cycle way out of whack, which was no fun. My cycle is irregular enough as it is.

I'm also taking an amino acid formula that is supposed to increase growth hormone -- it's good for women over 30, and is supposed to have anti-aging effects as well as helping NBE.

dory
(no login) monkey, October 20 2008, 10:45 AM

i felt really strange to know that you are 40 and having acne! im sorry about that. but u need to check maybe u have high androgen in ur blood as acne is one of the main reasons of high testosterone. i also suffer from high androgen i have to shave everyday pffff and i have belly :s fat arms, was having too much acne but cured it with a drug called Roccotane but its not safe so i took it only for 8 months and it worked beautifully on me and my sister, hope u solve ur problem safely.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 22 2008, 3:39 AM

I have also had some acne taking BB... That atleast tells me that it's in me. But jeez i would have atleast wanted a freaking cup size to go along with the damn acne! lol .. anyways your not the only one with the acne problem.

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 26 2008, 6:25 AM

I think im going to add saw palmetto to my regimen. I been on BB for almost 3 months .. will be 3 months november 9 th and even though in the beginning I had aching and i have some fullness no growth.

Dory505
(Login Dory505) Baby!! October 26 2008, 7:47 AM

becareful with that saw palmetto!! full boobs and fat belly not sexy at all :S

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 29 2008, 4:16 AM

Hey girls just wanted to come by and say hello and update. Well still no growth but i bought a measuring tape and took my measurements and I am officially a 32B . I used the numbers and put them into a bra calculator thats here on the forum. Also I found a Spa In new york city that has a treatment called M12000 Breast Enlarged , I emailed the owner and will be calling her tomorrow to find out more about this. Maybe it would help speed up the process or something cause im getting desperate here.. so far I have acne all over my face because of the BO and no growth just a bit of fullness! This is really depressing I try to be positive but this is taking forever ..on the good side my temp has been really good, so I dont understand why no real growth yet. I guess I just have to wait for 6 more agonizing months..

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 29 2008, 4:18 AM

COrrection of something ,, when i first started this board I wrote I had 11.5 months supply of BB but i actually have 9 months.. because when i was gonna get the 2.5 months I had no money so I couldnt purchase it and just received an unpaid item strike on ebay. I just wanted to clarify that ..

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 29 2008, 5:34 AM

Just want to write my measurements as of today October 29,2008:

Below: 28.5
Bust:33.9

I need 3 more inches in the bust area to be 32DD

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Correction October 29 2008, 5:38 AM

Correct measurements had friend do it.

Below:28.1
Bust:33.9

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board October 29 2008, 9:08 AM

hey baby!! are u sure they told u that ur size is 32B ??
but i thought over 28" under bust and less that 34" around nipples is still 32A. please dont be angry and dont count on what i said i'm just following what it says on this site, write ur measurements here to see ur size www.85b.org/bra_calc.php
2 days ago i had horrible pain in my breasts and i see them got so full (i thought i gained another 1/2")but i knew that its not the real growth, today i had my period and it washed it all away :S

My Measurements:

when i started on [Sep]: 33.5" fullest part and 27.5" under bust = 32A

[Oct] 34" fullest part and 28" under bust = 32B

if i gained another 1/2" in the fullest part AND 1/2" under bust, i'll be 34 A, not good!! AngryAngryAngryAngry: must not gain anymore weight >_<

trying hard to lose those extra inchs i got all over my body cause of this stupid saw palmetto i took last month, removed that from my program now, i dono if i can still grow without it, i have excess androgen problem :s , and still ddnt decide if taking birth control pill or pumkin seed oil well help without making me gain more weight, Sad

Dory505
(no login) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board November 2 2008, 11:01 AM

'Sup everyone whats new!!

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board November 9 2008, 7:52 PM

I just started Generic BO and Mammary. Seeing some fullness and feeling tenderness and tingles.
How is everyone else doing?

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board November 16 2008, 8:15 PM

Hey everyone! Im selling my 4.5 months supply of BB because im broke and i need some money . Im selling it for $175 including shipping if in the U.S. , it will be extra if you are international. If anyone is interested email me at latingirly112484@yahoo.com

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board November 18 2008, 8:57 AM

update,

shrunk from 32b to 32A

I'll concentrate on taking more protien, will try nettle root as androgen blocker, will take paba 1000 mg daily, will use hypnosis mp3 files and suction from bosom beauty 2012 2 hours daily.
-_-...

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board November 18 2008, 2:37 PM

Dory,

Why do you think you went down? Was it because of your period? Did you do anything else differently?
Just trying to figure out why. Thanks

dory
(Login Dory505) Mariah November 19 2008, 6:03 AM

I dont think its because of my period, cause im on the 3rd month now and i grew the 1/2" 2 months ago, last month it was there. but just 2days ago when i just started the 3rd month i've seen i lost my growth, my breasts looked like before when i just started and also i measured it and i think i even got smaller than before!!!! Sad that makes me think that i got the growth from the saw palmetto i've been using on my first month of bb, and when i stopped taking it for 1 month, i ddnt grow anything. and now i lost the growth!! :S
i think i'll need to take 4 pills of bb, i'll try that and i'll let u noe my stat.

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board November 19 2008, 1:14 PM

I am sorry to hear you lost growth. I do hope you regain soon. Are you going to add the saw palmetto back into your routine? I wasn't taking any Saw Palmetto and still grew a bit on generic so I am not sure what to say. How many months supply of BO do you have? Just keep being positive and tell yourself you are not going down but that you are growing. See if that helps!

dory
(Login Dory505) Mariah November 20 2008, 6:06 AM

thanks for your feelings. i have bought 13.5 month supply of bountiful breast and it's very expensive and i had to invest to buy that product. and no i will not add Saw Palmetto to grow again cause i must grow from bb it said i wont need anything else but protien diet, kelp and l-tyrosine for the temprature. i only added the saw palmetto before to block androgen. but its true that male hormone is what keeping us thin and when i blocked it i gained weight!! so, i think i'll have to increase my bb pills to 4 instead of 2 daily, cause Generic BO users are using between 1800 - 2400 mg right? our bb dosage is 1050 mg (2 pills) and its not even pure bovine ovary!! its mixed with kelp and other stuff i dont remember what. so if i take 4 bb pills the dosage will be 2100 mg, though bountiful breast suggests us to start small dosage and slight increase if no result. i'll give it one more month and i dont see any change i will take 4 pills daily, im also using Suction Device (Bosom Beauty 2012) but i will know if the growth i will get is from bountiful breast or suction.
I MUST GAIN FROM BOUNTIFUL BREAST!!!!!!!!! >_<
i am also listening to Hypnosis Mp3 files lol. i wana gain from the pills, and the suction and hypnosis all together. loool
counting down til my wedding day. freaking out !! i want BIG BOOBS!!!!! xD

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board January 3 2009, 3:39 AM

How is everyone doing on BO?

Dory,

I know that Emmie started off at 1800 mg of BO, and that was just pure BO. She later ramped up to 2250 mg. I hope that you are growing again. It seems as thought people are not really taking BO anymore. I liked BO best. I may try to take either Ultrabreast (because you get more for less than you would with bountiful) or Bountiful because many have taken it with good results.

Is anyone else taking BO? Or gaining from taking BO?

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Just started the Bountiful Breast pills and new to board January 7 2009, 9:13 AM

Double D,

Unfortunately, i didnt grow from BO, and decided to switch to herbs. cause my temperature was never fixed and that was important in Bovine Ovary program or atleast Bountiful Breast. so i just started herbs today, and soon i'll be recieving my Brava SportBox. I didnt give up on BO completely i'll try it again in Summer, maybe my body temp would be (normal) and might work for me at that time.

As far as i know, Baby is also Using herbs now, i think i saw her post on the Main Forum saying something about that.

I just hope, i will not gain weight on herbs, i'll keep an eye on that. if i gained 1/4 pound before 1 month passes, i'll quit. i rather stay without boobs than having DD with Love Handles.

Good luck to u <3 <3 <3 and if there's anyone out there still using BO, i still wana hear from u.

Cheers xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon