Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Measuring

I just read the best damn advice I ever read! It was somewhere in the archives, in the maca section. Someone said just because you don't measure in inches does not mean you're not growing in different ways. That kinda put everything in persepctive for me. My inches haven't moved more than .5 (taking me to 37.5) since October BUT the bras I do have been a bit snug lately. I kept thinking no way because the measurements are the same. After reading that post it makes total sense. So using my noogleberry does work. I figure this: what is happening is the inner/outer sides DEFINITELY got wider, rounder as well as the cleavage area. I noticed that it seems around & under the boobies are getting bigger before the top & fronts. Kind of a U shaped form if you can imagine that. Only problem is my boobs are shaped differently than one another & you can tell. Totally sucks but I hope in time they will even out. I love this forum & thank you to all the ladies who contribute. It really helps.

I've only been using my NB for a few weeks and my boobs feel fuller/heavier and looking in the mirror they have a bit more curve/shadow under and on the sides. When I run for my tape to measure, it shows no increase! So I just leave the tape alone. The tape may not be agreeing (yet) but I KNOW it's working and they're growing! I definitely agree the way they look and feel and how they fill your bra is a better measure of how NBE is working Smile

Hi..I too.. I just got mine and only been using 1 wk but I only do the smaller one first to catch up to the other.. Mine too have the u shape I think.. I only have the CL domes.. I also started skipping doing it everyother day.. give them time to repair and hopefully grow.. I look at it as working out.. you have to give time the muscle and such to recoop and grow.. just my thought..

I wish the best of luck to you ladies, I keep reading the key is consistency!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon