Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping Is Getting Better

Well I recently got back to NBE and back on the forum. I am taking herbs,massaging,and pumping. All that fun stuff....

I took my herbs and supplements for a couple of days before my pump arrived. It is not NB,but it is very very close. It was about $35 cheaper in my currency,and I had time to return it if I didn't like it. It also came in 2 days instead of a week,seeing as the NB comes from UK. But,I do like it.

At the end of my last NBE program,I had it down pat,so I do know what works for me,but I was using a chaep pump I got off of ebay. It was a pretty pink with a cheesy manual pump,and I do mean manual.It was supposed to be a novelty adult toy,but I used it for growth. I felt like I was taking my boobs blood pressure,lol. I did pump and release to get going and get good suction and circulation,then I could leave it alone and just let them sit in there swelling. It was a pain,as I had to stay hooked up to the whole contraption,so I did it late at night. The cups were smaller too,I would say a NB size medium. I didn't ever completely fill it to the rim though,as I only got to pump a couple of months before it gave out. Sooooooo THAT cheap is really just more expensive in the long run. I filled it about 3/4 of the way full.
This new one said B-C cups,so it was their size medium,but the cups are actually large. The first night I used it,I had to really be patient. The next night was easier and so on. Well today,I pumped about an hour ago,and I actually got to walk around freely. Thing is,is I am going to have to wear my hubby's extra large zip up hoody to walk around covered.

I did make sure before I bought from the buyer that I could get just cups if one were to mess up or if I could buy bigger ones once I flled these up. Yes,and they contacted me very fast. I thought if not,I could just buy the domes from NB,but these have a release valve right at the end on the cup that you press down on,so it wouldn't work with the NB cups.

Anyway,I was so glad I could go mobile,but getting out of the recliner for the 1st time with them on,well was not graceful lol. I tried posting a pic,but no matter what I resize the pic to,it says it's still too big. I will post the link though to what I bought though........Happy Growing!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-BUST-VACUUM-PUMP-DUAL-CUP-Freedom-Connectors-B2C-/180751744078?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a15a4bc4e

I like the idea of this pump however, What is the largest size dome they have?

I read every two days pump? Is this what they recommend? If so, interesting, maybe the less you pump throughout the week, the more of a growth spurt may be when it comes.

I wonder if I could use the domes with noogleberry for a lock n hold session

I knew I would be confusing lol. I can lock and hold with these. That's why I like them so much. The largest is large,but the mediums I got are pretty huge. Really took me by surprise,so I would say the large in their size is like an xxl. I won't need anything past that,I'm sure.
Yeah it says 30 minutes every other day,but I use them everyday. I have started with smaller sessions though. Monday I did not pump at all. Too sore.....ugghhh so that's a good sign though.
If I feel I want to go bigger once I outgrow this brands large domes,then I can get the NB. I know some women have actually made their own,but I'm not that crafty. Do you pump?....

****Never mind.....you just said you used a NB.*****

tibetan you can do pump and hold easily with an NB, that's my method of choice. I personally use the airlocks that NB sells, what I did was ordered 2, one for each dome, I have them connected on each side of the T piece and I pump that way, and also I can adjust the pressure per each dome as well. If you don't want to order the airlocks, what I did before I got them is I would pump until it was tight, then pinch the tubing and clamp it off with a document or chip clip.

Mel C, I've seen that pump before, let us know how it goes.

Hi Anastasia. Glad to be hearing from you again. I can't pump both at once,no. I have to do one at a time,but it kinda works out that way. My right breast is a little less fuller than my left,so I start with that and hold it for longer than my left by about 5-10 minutes,depending on my session so I can get it evened out. It was an adventure to get out of the recliner,afraid I was gonna lose suction,but I didn't. I did have to pump some more air in a couple times.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon