Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

(18-06-2012, 11:33 AM)adrianna23 Wrote:  I really recommend it, everyone should get one, it's really giving me a growth sprout
Oke! Gotta think about it but I think I will buy one! Smile
Rainbow 

I going to try this! See if it helps me.

Hi all
I've finally received my bust roller (well it did come from China)!
And because it came from China all the instructions, etc, are in Chinese. If anybody has bought one with English instructions, please can you tell me what they say.
Thank you x

I would like to know what the instructions are too--I got mine from the ebay link provided earlier in this thread (for $2.95 I thought what the heck, of course I'll try it!) and it came from Singapore with no instructions at all. I'm just basically rolling upwards for 5 minutes on my breast (just one side since I'm lopsided). I've only used it for 2 days so I don't know if it works for me or not. I have no idea if I'm doing it right.

As well as the instructions, if anybody still has the packaging it came in, please are you able to take a photo & put it on as a link, as this has pictures too.
Thank you

djt-d
I found this on Amazon.... Hope this help you in a way....Good Luck! Smile
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512H7mb9rRL.jpg

From all of the praise above, I just splurged my $3 for one of these thingies from eBay. Now for the interminable 4 week wait for it to arrive for the far east

If worse comes to worse I figure might be able to use to to make perforated pie crusts. Of course, I'd have to learn how to bake pies first, but...

(12-07-2012, 12:48 AM)EricaB Wrote:  If worse comes to worse I figure might be able to use to to make perforated pie crusts. Of course, I'd have to learn how to bake pies first, but...

Lulz

I'm still weary of this thing because it looks like some kind of torture device...that diagram of the instructions doesn't make it look any better, either... :/

I also don't read Japanese, so I would have no idea what to do with it.

If we never would have dropped that bomb on Hiroshima, we would all be able to read this right now... =_=

From the drawing I guess you should roll the upper part and then your whole breast ...personally I don't really follow that, sometimes I start rolling over the whole breast ..I just try to roll till I feel the tinglings ...
Rainbow 

I read/speak some of Japanese so I'm going to ATTEMPT translation! ATTEMPT being the clue word lol wish me luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon