Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ready to start again (Isabelle are you there..?)

Exclamation 

I've decided to start my NBE program again. Its been quite a few months since i've posted my personal program here, but with my new job and kraziness, i've become so lazy with it I had completely stopped. Then one day i come across my box of herbs I realized how much time and effort I had wasted by not following through my program.

I am currently a 32A, but not even a full one Sad
I have a very small frame, and only 5"2.
I weigh about 91 lbs.
My BMI is definitely underweight.
I have high metabolism so my body doesn't store much fat, and I feel thats one of my biggest problem!... Angry

I started reading the forum again and every time I read it and see how motivated you all are and all the effort you are all putting in, I feel so ashamed! I am ready to start again with herbs only and stick with it! I just wish herbs and massages alone will do the trick for me.

But i have one problem, I keep reading about certain phases of the cycle and what should be taken and what shouldn't be taken. But my cycle has never been accurate which may make it difficult?Sad I jsut had a full out period and hopefully my hormones stay balanced for a normal cycle.

Isabelle! I need your help!!!! I read so many of your post, you are truly THE saviour for so many woman on this forum!
I really need your advice as to what I should do. So far the ingredients I have are, Fenugreek, Wildyam, Saw Palmetto, MSM, Evening Primerose Oil, Vit C.

I will be doing chi massages with olive oil and fenugreek which I've already whipped together and steeping in the bathroom Smile

Isabelle I know everyone seeks for your advice, I hope you would be able to get to my post soon! And actually any advice i would appreciate... thank you all !!Blush

THank you so much!!! Smile You are the best!!!

Thank you, justdoll,

What you have looks good. If you have breakouts on the evening primrose oil, take it with SP, or try borage oil. Use SP only if you have breakouts or lose hair or grow facial hair. Evening primrose are still flowering here, and I even saw one little starflower left on a borage plant yesterday. What an Indian summer we're having here Cool

FG and WY can be taken through the whole cycle, but because the diosgenin in them increases progesterone, the women on PM prefer to take them after ovulation. That's ten days from now for you.

What you miss is a phyto-estrogen: hops or PM, for the rest of this week. If you take PM, stop it on day 12, counting from the first day of your period as day 1. It suppresses ovulation. That would lengthen your cycle. If you're on bcp, check Run.Rabbit's program thread for a schedule that works.

As far as I know, the only single NBE herb that was proven scientifically to increase weight, is maca root flour. I take it to grow my butt. The success is only 1 cm so far, but the shape is better than ever Smile

Smile Thank you for replying! You so amazing, the first thing I thought of while driving home was, I wonder if Isabelle responded but I told myself there is a time difference so you might not have. BUT!! I was SOO happy when i saw your post Smile you have no idea!

Its no where near summer here in Canada.. soo cold! Leaves and plants have fallen and are dead by now... another 8 months of the dark and cold winter Dodgy\

Just to clarify, so if i were to take PM and i stop on day 12 of my cycle, when do I start taking it again? Sorry, the cycle and timming is so new to me.

And if I don't take PM at all and just take FG/WY/MSM/EPO/ MACA, is there any timming issues I need to be aware of during my cycle?

One last thing, what is a good dosage to start with in your opinion and how soon and how much so I ramp up?

I have gone out to get MACA root flour, Im not liking the smell... but I can do it!! Big Grin

Sorry for all the questions. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. You are super awesome !!! Big Grin

You're welcome, justdoll,

You can re-start PM after ovulation. Some women feel it, others use the thermometer, some stay on the safe side and take PM only on days 1-11 and 18-24.

With only FG/WY/MSM/EPO/MACA, there are no timing issues.

You typically ramp up one herb at a time, in steps of one or two days, until you notice an effect. Start FG first, then maca. FG will cause swelling at about 2,000 mg. From maca, you will notice increased libido, energy, and mood, at about 3,000 mg. Go to that point in about a week, to prevent intestinal trouble, allergic reactions, and anxiety.

After that, you work with the balance: prolactin from fenugreek decreases libido and makes you want to take a nap. Too high maca will cause insomnia, and maybe headaches, from estrogen dominance. WY works as a mixture between the two. It contains diosgenin, like fenugreek, and it blocks half of the metabolism of estrogens. Maximum doses are about 3,000 mg for FG and WY, and 6,000 mg for maca.

Take EPO as it says on the bottle. It may cause breakouts. Maca too. Decrease doses or add SP.

PM goes like this: 1 capsule from day 1, two after the period, and if you don't get headaches, 3 during days 9-11. One after ovulation. Two during days 18-24. On days 25-28, it depends on what you want to do. If you are afraid you missed the ovulation, you can have another go at triggering one by going to zero PM on day 25. If you did ovulate, go to one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon