Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breastperformance

Hello!

Have you ever tried this?

www.breastperformance.com

Kelly9

I'm also very interested in this. I'd like to add different massages to my daily routine Smile
Did you finally subscribe to it, Kelly?

Ok I decided to give it a try and register.
It consists of a set of streaming videos of massages, exercises with weights and elastic bands etc. All of them very simple. In fact I used to do some of those gym exercises years ago and no, they didn't enlarge my breasts, but I guess they're good for firming. They're nothing new though, I'm pretty sure you can find videos like those on youtube... Apart from that there's brief info about vitamins, posture and some ads of creams and pills.

As for the massages -those were the main reason for my registration- they're not exactly massages but more like squeezes: press them together and keep them like that for a few seconds, then press them upwards, sideways etc. There are different levels (I've only tried the beginners' massages) and those in the experienced levels look paaaainful.
There's also a table for download which marks how many days and minutes you have to perform each massage, and when you need to increase in minutes or difficulty. In the beginners' level the program takes 21 mins and after the 3rd week it's increased to 28 and so on.

Oh and this is interesting: the first massage, which is for warming up and must be done always before the rest is almost exactly like the chi massage, although the movements are waaaaay gentlier than what the flat2fab video shows, muuuuch slower, and each breast is "rotated" alternately, not both at the same time. So... if this program is endorsed by doctors, as it claims to be, chi massage performed gently, and for 3-6 mins (as the tables say) must be safe and effective. Just in case anybody was wondering he he.

So is this worth the money? I have my doubts. As I said this type of gym videos can be found anywhere in the internet, although all the massages are pretty new to me.
I won't be following the plan as instructed because I'm already doing different massages so spending 21 mins more each day would be too much for me, as I don't have that much free time, but I'll be doing some of the massages and chest stretches in a regular basis, see what happens, and perhaps I'll take it seriously in the summer. Big Grin

It looks quite good but i haven't practice this exercise yet but now i will try to add this to my daily exercise. I hope it will work for me too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon